nv
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• pls let me handle the moving threads :[ I can't do much without a computer
    nv
    nv
    rip. I was just letting you know since I wanna help in keeping the project going :x
    I'll never forget how much you contributed to and helped out with my petmod. Hopefully, it can be revived in Gen 8 or something. :P
    nv
    nv
    The problem is GFwill just make it another slow, bulky attacker a la Rhyperior line or something bad ala the Lycanroc line :x
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    It's too bad that you're probably right about this. :(
    nv
    nv
    :(
    rip fist badge
    nv
    nv
    Yea rip. I will try to earn it back whenever NU comes out since the whole stats debacle has everyone in uproar :(
    Whoa your avatar is amazebuns! Also I totes made a comment about you on Chloe's profile, you must find it :o
    nv
    nv
    Lol thanks. All the credit goes to Cretacerus so make sure you visit his art thread and give him your love :)

Also I found it and that is just not cool );
    Felis
    Felis
    Hue.
    That thing in the staff convo isn't a jab at you. I just needed someone who wasn't part of staff anymore for the joke to work (was an allusion to when Amaroq replaced Sam for a council vote). Sorry if it came across douchy. ;_;
    nv
    nv
    Yup. He's mine no matter what he says lol.
    AJB
    AJB
    as if GC could ever come across as douchy
    nv
    nv
    It's GC. No matter what he does, he will always come across as a good guy because he is :)
    Hey man how've you been?? We haven't talked in ages and it'd be cool to catch up. Hope to see you on PS sometime :)
    nv
    nv
    I've been good. Just busy af with work so I haven't had a bunch of time to hang out here. I am off work later today though so I should be on, so hopefully we can hang out then :D
    So I'm going to post on your wall again because you're fantastic.

You are nv, destroyer of worlds, conqueror of om's and heartbreaker of all who use Assault Vests.
    I mean uh
    Hi
    nv
    nv
    Lmao that is a good signature thing if I didn't have a theme going. :P
    I'm just going to stop responding to people about the stuff going in your thread. I'm sure at some point it'll be seen as irrelevant. Anyways, good job on your meta, it's been pretty great so far.
    nv
    nv
    lol it's ok. There's a lot of stuff needing to be addressed and I am hoping to get to it all tonight when I make my post :)

Thank you though n_n
    Felis
    Felis
    I mean once the semi-drama is gone, I'll probs continue to post relevant things, there's just no point in responding to drama. And np!
    btw if u need more Full Potential council members im interested :p
    nv
    nv
    I am definitely looking so I'll keep in touch ;P
    Funbot28
    kk thks :)
    RNGIsFatal
    RNGIsFatal
    I like this meta too, so would you mind considering to let me join too?
    Sorry to bug thee sir, but have you seen this? http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/onlinecompetitions.shtml
    Look at the third entry. (March's) Then look at the entry prizes.

I made a post about it in Full Potential. Hope that's ok. I just asked whether or not this would affect the metagame. (I.E. Would steelixite be released for the metagame as well)
    nv
    nv
    Once it is officially released to the public then off it would be available :)

The issue I see is though that regular Steelix is pretty powerful with a 200 base Defense and Sheer Force giving it a ton of power.
    Felis
    Felis
    True. The only way mega steelix would get used is if it's in a sand team. Otherwise people are better off conserving their mega stone.
    We need to discuss dugtrio now that it's confirmed free in ou
    nv
    nv
    Lol maybe I can make a post about implementing it tonight when I get on my tablet.
    dhelmise
    dhelmise
    I guess ill post it

also we should quickban unburden
    nv
    nv
    We definitely need to do something about the Speed issues i.e. Weather, Terrain abuse (specifically Alolachu), and Unburden. Quickban seems fine but Unburden is only part of the issue imo.
    Yay it's here!!! :D
    Btw NV are u down in being part of MnM OMcast?
    Funbot28
    Well we where thinking on doing it on Sunday evening gmt -5. Is that ok with you?
    nv
    nv
    I can't. Don't worry about me then lol. Just have fun and I can't wait to see the end result :)
    Funbot28
    ah ok thks :)
    Hello nv, my good friend. I wanted to inform you that I have recently taken up an occupation as a carrier pigeon. My first job as a carrier pigeon is to deliver you an important message from overlord Kay, reading "discord more n____n."

That is all, have a nice day.
    nv
    nv
    Lol. Thanks for the message and I will try. :x
    Pilo
    Pilo
    I second this
    I want to reserve Zygarde for MnM but like is there gonna be a different analyses for each form or is it all in one?
    dhelmise
    dhelmise
    there will only be analyses for two formes
    dhelmise
    dhelmise
    since zygarde-c is only accessible through an ability that is activated in-battle it cant get its own analysis page, so for example, if you do zygarde-10% there would need to be one set with pinsirite and another set with power construct
    Funbot28
    Ok I can do both if thats the case
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…