Riddikulusness
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Keep making great Weekly Research Posts man, reading them is like reading the Smogon Analyses we all use to get our movesets and spreads n_n
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    Happy to see someone keeps the thread alive on his own, finding time for this is quite hard :)
    Riddikulusness
    Riddikulusness
    Hey thank you! Appreciate the kind words, i do put a lot of effort into those posts but i still enjoy it lol. Im trying my best to participate weekly to help keep it alive, but im getting busier by the week, so its even harder now. Thanks again :]
    hey, i'll try my best to have the team posted by tomorrow. i've gone through like 10+ versions and just settling on best option.
    Riddikulusness
    Riddikulusness
    Take your time man. No rush at all. I appreciate your help!
    Nedor
    Nedor
    https://puu.sh/vdEKJ/6f0501c42f.txt

here's the keldeo tornt version you were asking for yesterday. same concept of breaking down tang / landt as much as possible. the landot set effectively breaks down steela + rotom-w for lorbt tornt to go ham as well. fun squad, should i post it as third version? o-o
    Riddikulusness
    Riddikulusness
    Team looks really solid. If you have the time, id post it as the 3rd team. But thats completely up to you. Thanks again man
    np, glad i can help. thunder > thunderbolt because thunderbolt cannot ohko greninja from full. thunder also prevents celesteela from coming in when stealth rock is up as magnezone cannot reliably trap it. it has other applications too such as when you play rain teams.
    Riddikulusness
    Riddikulusness
    ahh I see. that makes sense. one last thing, what do I do vs tapu lele? I get mag can take one hit, but other than that, there really isn't much I can do. once again, thanks
    Vert
    Vert
    av tangrowth can be a nice pivot at times. if you find tapu lele to be problematic then just go assault vest on zone.
    Riddikulusness
    Riddikulusness
    I actually completely forgot av zone was a thing tbh lol. as much as I like balloon, I may need to switch to av. thanks for all of the help!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…