Smogon Forums

nv
nv
Wait does this mean you are making an avi?!?!?!?!?! :OOOOOOO (I doubt it but it seems implied lmao :x)
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
:O
I was actually wondering, whether your avatar comes in all seasonal variants.
nv
nv
I wish it did. FellfromtheSky had plans to do so but I think they forgot (which is ok tbf)
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Hmm. In that case I might actually give it a try, since I need more practice on Corel Painter. *_*
nv
nv
OMG OMG OMG, that would be awesome!!! :O

Ty in advance, I am sure you will do great :)
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
You got any preferences? Like keeping the current arrangement? :D
nv
nv
That's fine by me, but I also want you to add your own spin to it. Especially since this one is Fell's and I want a "unique" one from you, so if you have any ideas, feel free to explore them. If not, the current arrangement is fine ;P
nv
nv
Any way possible you could make more for every "major" holiday? i.e. Halloween, Christmas, etc.

If not, that's fine. I just figured I would ask :P

I also plan on writing a thank you post in your thread sometime in the next day or so. I would've done it sooner but work sucks :/

Thank you so much for doing this though (more to come with the post :P)
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Ahh, let's see about that. ^^
Right now I'm kinda occupied with my final thesis, but I maybe I'll find some time along the way.
nv
nv
Ah no worries. I don't necessarily need them or anything (since this one is great and Fell's is awesome as well). Good luck on the thesis though :o
nv
nv
I hope it's ok, but I am using your Scratchet art from the article "If Cap Pre-Evolutions Were in LC" for my tournament "Little CAP". If it isn't, I will take it down, but I just thought it would be a neat little homage to you (and ofc I am tagging you lmao)
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Yeah, sure. I have larger version of those images in my art thread, if that helps. ^^
nv
nv
:o I will have to take a look then I guess lol.