Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Equal opportunity gmt+1 evenings my time work
    TPP
    TPP
    When would you like to play again?
    WLI
    WLI
    are you free same times as last week? If you are wednesday at 3 your time will work.
    TPP
    TPP
    I'm still in the OU and RMT Room's on main. I have until roughly 3:40 since I got class
    hey we have to play for ourpl, im gmt+2, can we do it before friday pls
    TPP
    TPP
    I'm GMT-5 and I'll be busy tomorrow and I'm usually free from 3 PM - 10 PM and then 2 AM - 3 or 4 AM.
    0NI
    0NI
    what do u think about 4 pm ur time wednesday
    TPP
    TPP
    Sounds good, see you then! I'll be in the OU and RMT rooms at the time
    why when can u play for rby cup? i'd prefer to play sooner than later!! does sometime today work?
    TPP
    TPP
    Got an exam later today, 2 Wednesday, one Thursday and one Friday.

I might have some time 5 or 6 hours from now, so if that works for you, then we can do it today.
    dice
    dice
    we can probably play a little after 7 et if that's ok
    dice
    dice
    ayy u rdy?
    gmt +2, rby cup
    TPP
    TPP
    I'm GMT-6 and I can manage around 9 PM onwards (your time).
    Fear
    Fear
    can you plan now?
    TPP
    TPP
    I'm in the OU and RMT room's on main
    hey I guess since I haven't seen you on ps at all we should try and schedule a day for the ubers group tour since deadline's on the 5th.

i'm est and free after 3:30 pm my time the next few days
    TPP
    TPP
    Yeah I've been a bit busy as of late :/

I'm an hour behind you and free after 5 PM tomorrow, and after 3 PM the rest of the week
    Disjunction
    Disjunction
    I'm on now if you're down?
    re: "arigatou, sayounara naruto"

i've never watched naruto so idk if there is any significance to this; is it a significant line from the show or have u just finished watching it?
    TPP
    TPP
    It finally ended (last Thursday), and it's basically the 1st anime I ever watched and I'm gonna miss it after watching it for the past 10 years :(
    Martin
    Martin
    well the good news for u is Boruto's airing now and according to RODAN it's extremely good
    what a weeb custom title
    Anish
    Anish
    i watched one episode of the pokemon anime!!!!!
    Perry
    Perry
    Pls watch the original saint seiya, it's gud
    Morsel
    Morsel
    i watch spongebob

kentai spongebob specifically (if u think about it, spongebob has a lot of holes)
    gmt +1 ubers group when
    TPP
    TPP
    I'm GMT -6, I can manage in abut 4 hours from now and onwards from there today.
    zolaski
    zolaski
    no sure if i'll be on so lets play late night my time
    TPP
    TPP
    Do you wanna meet on smogtours? If today doesn't work, then that's fine. I'll be free the rest of the week after 3 PM my time tomorrow and Friday
    Yo, PM me on Discord when you have the chance.
    TPP
    TPP
    What's your name? I'm a mod in the OU discord, so just PM me from there
    A
    A
    oh im trying to make this a meme.
    TPP
    TPP
    Sadly I got it right after I posted the comment above lol
    I heard a rumor that if you use Ferrothorn or Toxapex on the ladder 10 times in a row, Team Pokepals will bless you with 3 wishes. Confirm or deny??
    when ou circuit ? gmt+1 and available around 8pm all fay
    TPP
    TPP
    I was busy yesterday, but tomorrow/today I should be free around 1 PM my time until 5 PM (about 8 PM - Midnight for you). Does that work with you?
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    Yes 8pm my time is good, but after 11pm I can't after :) So let's we see at 8pm if you can I will be on smogtours :)
    TPP
    TPP
    Yo, I PM'd you on Smogtours but you haven't responded yet :(
    Hi, we are paired for wlt sm ou. I'm +1 gmt and avaible tomorrow and in the weekend all day. Lmk when you want to play.
    TPP
    TPP
    Tomorrow (Friday) I'll be available around 6 and or 7-8 PM (both your time) and again around 11 PM. Do either of those times work for you?
    Breezy
    Breezy
    6ish and7ish are fine
    TPP
    TPP
    I'll be on smogtours
    WTF RMT # GZ, new you could do it and deserved it. n_n

Now mod me so I can power abuse >;]
    Morsel
    Morsel
    Please submit this document to Team Pokepals by 15 February 2017. Keep in mind that plagiarism will be tested via Turnitin. If you are caught plagiarizing you will be rewarded with a mark of 0.
    TPP
    TPP
    It's ok, if we do it in the RMT Room, Panther will never know ;)
    zCheshrye
    heard a rumor that you got # in rmt, bout fucking time lmao, well earned man
    TPP
    TPP
    >leaks

Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…