Smogon Forums

Zaettsu
Zaettsu
Damn that's a shame. Sure, my FC is 5215-0438-6400 and my timezone is GMT +0. I'm able to come online from 1/2pm onwards, thanks bud.
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Not sure if you're still around, but if so, I added you can I could trade anytime in the next hour or so. If not, I'll be here tomorrow after 1-2pm your time for sure!
Zaettsu
Zaettsu
I went to bed after that message :) I can come online at any point throughout the day, so just hmu here to let me know when you're on. Thanks.
Zaettsu
Zaettsu
On a side note, I have a link that someone uses for trades and says that these pokes > http://pastebin.com/V2tV3USq shouldn't be deposited as you'll likely run into issues at times in finding them. Hope it helps.
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Oh, that's a very interesting list! This must be a bit subjective depending on their experience, because Spearow or Zubat for example have been some of the most reliable ones for me. But most of the list I could agree with I think.
In any case, I added your FC and I'll be on for several hours now, let me know when you're ready :)
Zaettsu
Zaettsu
Yeah true, and cool man. I'm coming online now, so you can trade whenever :) ty.
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Great, going on too! Make sure you add my FC before though! (0619-6325-7591)
Zaettsu
Zaettsu
Yeah I guess I needed that! Added it now and I'm back online. I'll let you send the request, cheers.