Smogon Forums

Agammemnon
Agammemnon
That will not work, I cannot be here at 10 in the morning during the week.
How about the week-end, can you play later?
Snowy
Snowy
On Saturday I can do 3pm - 10pm and on Sunday I can do 12pm - 10pm my time.
Agammemnon
Agammemnon
If you cannot ever log after 10pm we might have an issue, because I cannot log on during the morning. I can pretty much be here from 2 pm to 2 am everyday (except on this week-end where I will be online during the afternoon.
Snowy
Snowy
So you can't do something like 12pm (noon) on Saturday?
Agammemnon
Agammemnon
Well it's my first week-end of not being abroad for over 4 months so I plan on seeing my friends on friday's night :/
The timezone discrepancy is huge
Snowy
Snowy
That's fair. What times can you do on the weekend? I'll see if I can make something work
Agammemnon
Agammemnon
I should be able to be online from 2 pm until 2 am on saturday and the night to sunday. Same applies for sunday and the night to mond,ay. Would any of these work for you ?
Snowy
Snowy
So does 2am Sunday your time work then?
Agammemnon
Agammemnon
Sure
Snowy
Snowy
im on smogtours now
Agammemnon
Agammemnon
Huh, I thought 2 am in the night of sunday to monday, man. Otherwise I'd call it saturday 2 am :/
Agammemnon
Agammemnon
Can you play today at the same hour ?
Snowy
Snowy
No, I'll be at work. Has to be 8pm-10pm my time on a weekday or we play on the weekend between the hours I gave.
Agammemnon
Agammemnon
Dude, you cannot give me a "2 hours window or screw you" like this o.O
Can't you extend it a bit? I can give you a 10 hours one but I cannot log on during the morning.
Snowy
Snowy
I can't, I don't get home till around 7pm from work, then I need to shower and eat, which takes me to 8pm. I need to sleep from 10pm onwards to get 7 hours sleep minimum to wake up for work. I might be free tomorrow at any earlier stage, depending if work gets rained off or not, but I can't say for sure till that actually occurs. If it doesn't work out and you can't do 8-10pm, well just play on the weekend.
Agammemnon
Agammemnon
I guess we can settle for the week-end then. Vinc2616 is thankfully compliant about it.
Snowy
Snowy
Do you want to play tomorrow (Saturday) at 2am your time?
Snowy
Snowy
how's your Sunday at 2am looking dude?
Agammemnon
Agammemnon
I am actually going out tonight, but I can be here tomorrow from around 3pm until 3 am.
Snowy
Snowy
so can you make a time on my Sunday?