TPP
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WTF RMT # GZ, new you could do it and deserved it. n_n

Now mod me so I can power abuse >;]
    Morsel
    Morsel
    Please submit this document to Team Pokepals by 15 February 2017. Keep in mind that plagiarism will be tested via Turnitin. If you are caught plagiarizing you will be rewarded with a mark of 0.
    TPP
    TPP
    It's ok, if we do it in the RMT Room, Panther will never know ;)
    zCheshrye
    heard a rumor that you got # in rmt, bout fucking time lmao, well earned man
    TPP
    TPP
    >leaks

Thanks!
    smogon tour 13 r1, i would like to play next week as ive already got too many tour games to keep up in my busy life these days :/ GMT +5 btw
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    ive got college on thursday so friday works, ill be on 3-11 pm my time on friday since its a free day, we can hopefully play then :]
    TPP
    TPP
    I saw you online last night and stayed up a bit too late and woke up late today, but does around 1 pm for you Saturday work?
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    you did? someone else mustve been on using the computer :/ yea that time works ill be there
    I know I said I wouldn't be here for the next 4 months, but it wouldn't be nice to not say happy birthday to my best buddy.
    Happy Birthday, bro :D
    TPP
    TPP
    Thanks! It means a lot coming from you and I'm glad you did :]

Best of luck and I look forward to seeing you again!
    happy birthday! (said so on skype but i want ppl to get the msg)
    TPP
    TPP
    The T in your name stands for "Thanks" today ;)
    when do u want to play for top down gmt-8
    TPP
    TPP
    I'm GMT-6 and can most likely manage some time tonight around 2 AM my time till 5 AM, and then after 3 or 4 PM Saturday should work too.
    oversway
    oversway
    well 2am your time is 12 for me so idk if that's going to work. tomorrow i have a commitment from 1 until late in the night, will sunday or earlier today work?
    TPP
    TPP
    I don't think today will work, but Sunday could probably work.
    Long time bro n.n, how have u been? i need ur help with a thing, idk if u can help me, but i will ask anyways via PM
    Team Pokepals is not following you
    cries

how are exams??
    TPP
    TPP
    "Team pokepals save us!" - Panther T ;)

Got one in 8 hours and then the last one on Thursday at 2 PM my time.
    TP for best OU rater ever! :)
    TPP
    TPP
    Idk about ever, but it's the thought that counts ;)

There's a lot of OU raters and there's only more to come :D
    FrozenCold
    FrozenCold
    U've been watching mainstream/gateway anime so I thought next would be Tokyo Ghoul x.x
    Rock Lee is better
    nizzyd18
    nizzyd18
    That's my favorite team overall, especially if you've seen Rock Lee and his Ninja Pals. That show is so funny
    TPP
    TPP
    Mini series was funny though it had some weird moments. Favorite one was Neji wearing Sharingan contact lenses and trying to use Byakugan but it didn't work out lol. That and Lee using his own Byakugan.
    nizzyd18
    nizzyd18
    Tenten makes the show for me cause she's so funny with the whole punchlines thing, and you have to feel for Neji's constant cross dressing ("Why is it always me?")
    TPP
    TPP
    I'm taking a break from Showdown because of playing SuMo on my 3DS and then I was out of town last week, and now I got exams next week and 1 the week after that. I should be back around 2 weeks from now :D
    hey when do you wanna play rby?
    TPP
    TPP
    I dropped everything cause I'm sorta uninterested in competitive mons atm.
    NOVED
    NOVED
    Ok
    your avi + ct speak to me on every level ;-;
    TPP
    TPP
    I've been listening to the openings recently and even though they're making a series around Boruto, it won't be the same because of the way the characters were in the original Naruto. That and no Jiraiya :(
    Threw
    Threw
    :( sad reminders
    Hey we're paired for WLT in ADV. I'm USA Central and have lots of availability. When do you wanna play?
    TPP
    TPP
    Yeah , just got back from the gym so I'll shower quickly and we can play :]
    UD
    UD
    Sounds good!
    TPP
    TPP
    what's your username on smogtours?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…