Jardem
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, paired for snake. Been P busy these last 2 days but i should be free now esp this weekend. Gmt+2 btw. Lmk what works.
    Hi Jardem sorry for the delay I'm UTC+2 Switzerland I'm free today all the time and tomorrow morning
    scaru22
    scaru22
    Sorry there must have been a problem with notifications
    Anyway to day at 11:00 or earlier is good
    Jardem
    Jardem
    Sure,11/11:10 is fine
    scaru22
    scaru22
    So to which nick I have to send the challenge?
    hey, we play for bw cup. i'm gmt +1 right now but +2 as of sunday. could you maybe play next weekend?
    Jardem
    Jardem
    Im from Spain so same gmt,tell me when works the best for you cuz i can adjust
    Hey, i'm sorry i won't be able to play for bw seas today, unfortunate event happened and i won't be there at 4pm. I'll be available saturday/sunday though, mind playing anytime this week-end instead ? lmk when you'll be available, i'll do my best to be there. sorry again
    Jardem
    Jardem
    8 is perfect
    Meridian
    Meridian
    I might be a bit late (20 minutes late maximum, but i might just be there at 8), but i'll show up on main asap, i'll be on the lobby under the name "iMeridian" :)
    Jardem
    Jardem
    Dont worry,i will be at 8:30 aprox
    We play for oras ou ssnls r6. Im PST (gmt-8) and would prefer to play either today or tomorrow between 2-5pm my time. If not we can play sometime over next week.
    Lemme know when u wanna play for bw ssnl im -5, u can also pm me on discord if thats easier #Insult0032
    BW OU Winter Seasonal #1 - Round 1
    - I can play every day of the week from 18:00 to 00:00.
    - Saturday and Sunday my hours are 16:00 to 00:00 .
    - GMT -3
    - I'll be on Overused / Ubers / Neverused rooms on PS with nick CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA#4923
    Jardem
    Jardem
    I cant sunday and thats a bit late to me on Saturday,cant u earlier?
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    Can you play today?
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    in December is complicated due to work, so the schedules at night
    If you can play today, I'm off, I can from now until the end of the day.
    if you talk to me in discord contact is faster brother : CaCaTuA#4923
    We fight for swiss, i'm gmt+1and i can battle sunday and Tuesday. I'm work alot and have school so it could be nice if we schedule things with discord
    I'm your opp for LC swiss. I'm GMT-5 and I'm available pretty much the rest of this week. When can you play?
    Hey we're matched for LC Swiss Tour. I'm GMT -5 and available:
    - Monday after 9:00 pm
    - Wednesday after 9:00 pm
    - Thursday before 11:30 am and after 3:00 pm
    - All day on the weekend

When would you like to play?
    Ay when do you wanna play the lc cheese tour
    Jardem
    Jardem
    I don't care,when do you can? I'm gmt+1
    Peef Rimgar
    Just lemme know when youre on and ill catch you online, im just about always available
    Jardem
    Jardem
    now? I´m on
    hey we should play for the LC forum tour
    Heysup
    Heysup
    im online a bit early - can you get on?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    If you're not on within a few more minutes we definitely won't have time to play :(
    Heysup
    Heysup
    OK it's 7:15 AM - I can't stick around because I have class soon. I'll get ready for school and perhaps can play a game in about 30 minutes before I leave but I make no promises - 7:00 AM was our scheduled time :(.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…