Rennyjesus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! We're paired for the ZU No Johns tour. When are you free? I'm GMT+1 but during this quarantine I've turned totally nocturnal so I guess the timezone doesn't matter too much :P
    Celever
    Celever
    Yeah, tomorrow at that time is good, see you then!
    Celever
    Celever
    That time is good too :P
    Celever
    Celever
    Hey! I'm around now, so when you're done teaching send a challenge! My username on showdown is Celly Berry and I'm in the ZU room ^^
    Hello fren :3
    Rennyjesus
    Rennyjesus
    Hey Aaron! How are you? How have you been?
    Aaronboyer
    Aaronboyer
    Pretty good, and you?
    Rennyjesus
    Rennyjesus
    Fine! Busy with college, and with a lot of work to do. But still fine and lurking in the shadows and checking smogon any time I can! :3
    Zu tour, gmt -5 free most nights (after 8pm)
    Rennyjesus
    Rennyjesus
    Hey! Can we play this weekend? I'm GMT -3
    a fruitshop owner
    a fruitshop owner
    Yea saturday or sunday after 9pm my time would work.
    Rennyjesus
    Rennyjesus
    I think we could play today around 9:30 your time! Still, let me know whenever u r online with a PM on discord! See ya!
    hey, we are paired for the "I can't believe it's not the PU open" tournament. When do you want to play? I am GMT +8, so I am fine with playing later on today or any day from 6 am-2pm(my time) in most cases.
    Rennyjesus
    Rennyjesus
    Sorry dude, I can't wait any longer! I'm again with fever and I'm gonna get some rest... what about tomorrow at the same hour?
    TheHungrySnorlax
    TheHungrySnorlax
    Hey buddy, sorry to cause inconvenience, but my school starts tomorrow, so I probably will not have time to go on here for a long time. You can take the win, good luck in future rounds!
    Rennyjesus
    Rennyjesus
    Oh... is not fair... :3 I'm still gonna wait if you can have some time one of this days... lemme know! :3
    bw pu cup, when do you wanna play? i'm gmt+1, don't wanna play on thursday or friday but any other day should work
    termi
    termi
    i haven't seen you around yet today, hmu if you are online within the next couple of hours or let's try again tomorrow
    Rennyjesus
    Rennyjesus
    I haven't been able to be on today! I could be on in like 4-5 hours from now... but if not, then tomorrow!
    termi
    termi
    4-5 hours from now is like 3-4 AM for me, ain't gonna happen bud. i'm available pretty much all day tomorrow.
    appreciate your words in the suspect thread, telling people to not be so condescending and hostile to opposing views, i was almost considering posting something like that myself
    Rennyjesus
    Rennyjesus
    Thanks! I was thinking about that since the Phero suspect but I didn't have enough time to write something! There is so much rudeness in some people... they need a few hugs in their lives...
    if you are curious, I didn't feel like taking up a post in the thread to say this but it's just because comparing Komala to Snorlax and saying "that's why its good" is flawed logic. First of all, Komala is good because it's a great utility mon that isn't passive (citation: rapid spin, u-turn, sucker punch). This isn't really what snorlax is. Anyway, I didn't mean for it to be an attack of any sort, just thinking :>
    pancake
    pancake
    bulk up komala is just a worse munchlax because there are better reasons to use komala :>
    Rennyjesus
    Rennyjesus
    Something besides Spinning and pivoting through status moves? And passing kinda lame wishes?
    pancake
    pancake
    yes that's it's niche :> it's no big deal
    Hey we're battling in the PU First Blood tour. I'm GMT -5 and I can play tonight if you're available. Otherwise I'll be free pretty much all day tomorrow or anytime after 6pm on Tuesday-Friday.
    Rennyjesus
    Rennyjesus
    Cool! I think maybe tomorrow we could play around 7:30 pm! That's good for u?
    Acast
    Acast
    That works for me. See you then
    Since the FU threads been blocked in PU, I reccommend you to try to make a thread in the OM Submissions.
    Rennyjesus
    Rennyjesus
    Well... The problem is that FU is kinda hated on OMs and that's why it got into PU forums after the split... I wanna try getting a few members and then ask for a new thread with new leaders...
    Mega Ampharos
    Mega Ampharos
    That's a good idea and if you can't get a new FU thread in PU try asking the OM leaders for a FU thread and post it in the OM Submissions.
    are you going to start your core for the type cores thread? i came into the thread and was going to write about that exact one!
    Rennyjesus
    Rennyjesus
    I'm gonna do it in a while... However we could make it a team effort if you want! :3
    trc
    i already posted another one rip :(
    Rennyjesus
    Rennyjesus
    Yup! I saw it... Its also pretty good! :3
    hey man! We're paired for PUnger games round 2. i'm GMT-4 I believe. When are you free?
    GeneralAnnoyance
    GeneralAnnoyance
    Hey, I think i'm as ready as I'll ever be. When are you free?
    Rennyjesus
    Rennyjesus
    Hmmmm I'm not home yet... But I'm expecting to be there in 45minutes! :3 can you wait a little bit?
    GeneralAnnoyance
    GeneralAnnoyance
    Yeah man! That should be fine! I'll be on my main account and in the PU chatroom! Just hit me up when you get back
    You misunderstand me. I've rejected other sets, it's simply that Avalugg getting Wild Charge is ridiculous. I didn't allow quick attack for the same reason. I wouldnt allow nasty plot to be given to a hitmonchan either.
    MZ
    MZ
    In case that's still not clear, you can't give everything anything. I could give Machoke geomancy to buff it if I wanted but that would be ridiculous. You need some justification. If you look back and see, I've removed ice beam + flare blitz luxray and similar things that don't make any sense
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…