Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just asking what can be a good set for specs aerilate mega rayquaza. coz imo i feel for a role like that mmy can do better with psychic surge. i do want to know what makes it good
    Ok, how do you play pokemon showdown if you are blind? actually, how are you even reading and writing comments in the first place? :o
    So apparently you are blind, if so, I was wondering how do you play Pokemon? Just asking out of curiosity because i don't know how playing blind is possible lol
    GMT-5 EST as well. I can play tomorrow after 7 PM, Wednesday before 10 AM or after bewteen 3-5 PM, and thursday between 2 PM and 5 PM.
    Hi, we're paired for the BH tour. When do you want to play? I'm GMT -5 (EST), so hopefully these shouldn't be too different.
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    I can play from 3:30-9:00 pm every day (4:30-10:00 w/o daylight savings), with a bit of stretch on both sides and more difficulty around 5. I can lay on the weekend from 7 am-9 pm (8-10 w/o daylight savings), with a few small holes and once more a bit of stretch forward and back. I have a few more small blocks as well if none of these work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…