Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ur signature is as ugly as seo
    xTech
    xTech
    Irrelevant users tryna talk, crazy
    maroon
    maroon
    Irrelevant, pfft I have a ct. You dont. Ez
    Your memes are extremely stale and you are completely unfunny. Please learn how to meme correctly, thank you.
    xTech
    xTech
    C E A S E your slander, uneducated filth.
    Deleted User 413997
    If you speak to me like that again I will put V E G E T A L S on your pizza.
    xTech
    xTech
    I am sorry kind sir, please forgive me.
    Hey were paired to battle for mono lc. i'm utc +0

What time are u available?
    xTech
    xTech
    I'm same timezone as you, if we can get the battle done at around 5pm tomorrow, that would be great. If not, just name a time and date thats before friday and I should be able to meet it.
    WYAH?
    WYAH?
    5pm utc on wednesday? that's fine with me
    mono ssnl when gmt +1
    xTech
    xTech
    Could we play around 8pm your time tomorrow? If not i'm flexible with pretty much anything after 3pm honestly.
    Mono LC when, gmt+2
    xTech
    xTech
    Ngl I was on till 5:30 then completely forgot about the schedule and went out for a bit, you able to play tmrw at same time or later on today?
    DEG
    DEG
    tomrrow same time? ig.
    DEG
    DEG
    I'm online for an hour more
    youre my team tour opp for the next week, i should be good whenever after tuesday. gmt -5
    xTech
    xTech
    Yeah I should be good past wednesday aswell, since tgats when the internet for my house is getting setup, so if we can play wednesday or friday-sunday at like 2pm your time that would be good.
    where are you ;w;
    xTech
    xTech
    Sorry, kinda busy and too tired to do anything in my free time rn. Probs be back on regularly when the new sun and moon meta is released.
    Mono Seasonals.GMT +6.When
    xTech
    xTech
    If around 8-10 gmt either saturday or sunday would be fine for you, then we could play then?
    hi we're paired for the mono seeded tour, when can you play
    xTech
    xTech
    I can play anytime around 5-8 gmt, although I can p be flexible so I could play earlier or later if needed. Either that, orr we can play right now if you're up to it.
    We're paired for seasonal. When would you like to play?
    xTech
    xTech
    Anytime around 5 - 8 pm gmt would be great for me, but if you can't be on then, i'm p flexible with times.
    scpinion
    scpinion
    I won't be on around then today (and I'm not normally online on weekends), but I should be able to make that time on Monday/Tuesday of next week. Does that work?
    xTech
    xTech
    Sure, that works fine for me since I might have plans tomorrow and sunday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…