Smogon Forums

LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
What spitbacks do you have?
MKL122788
MKL122788
The ones I have or can make(assume basically all are HA with some egg moves, though some may not...all the relevant ones do), feel free to ask specifics:

Timid HA EM Vulpix
Scyther
Staryu
Grubbin
Bold Mareanie
Calm Mareanie
Beldum
Bagon
Deino
Gible
Wimpod
Vullaby
Honedge
Salandit
Jangmo-o
Eevee
Axew
Dratini
Magikarp
Riolu

There are a few others that I've gotten today.
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
Can I get info on the Bagon, Wimpod, and Jangmo-o?
Is there anything you'd want for them? Right now I have Turtonator spitbacks, a male 5 IV Calm Drampa, and Mudbray spitbacks. All in Beast Balls.
MKL122788
MKL122788
Jangmo-o doesn't have hidden ability, though I can breed it onto the one with beast ball, will just take me a bit. Bagon doesn't have HA(of course, intimidate is generally better), has DD egg move. I have a few perfect, adamant wimpods with spikes and aqua jet as egg moves. I'm happy to take whatever you have to give in BB.
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
I'd love a Jangmo-o with HA. Can you trade in about 2 hours?
MKL122788
MKL122788
Should be doable, should give me time to breed it into the beast ball and get IVs back up.
MKL122788
MKL122788
Also, I might, possibly, be currently obtaining some HA, Beast Ball, Geodudes. I'll let you know in a bit.
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
Cool, thanks! I'm about to go get started on breeding some Marowaks in Beast Ball with Belly Drum as an egg move.
MKL122788
MKL122788
I did secure the HA BB Geodude. I will now breed it. My Jangmo-o might be delayed as a result, but I will do my best to get both going.
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
Cool. Still working on the Cubone. My game crashed for some reason and I lost all my progress.
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
I have Cubones with Belly Drum now. Havent bred IVs onto them yet.
MKL122788
MKL122788
I feel dumb, had I known you didn't have all of those together, I could've given you one. By some stroke of miracle, one set of 5 eggs produced 3 Jolly Perfect HA 5IV Jangmo-o babies. Guess that one is done.
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
I didn't have all of what together?
MKL122788
MKL122788
Cubones with Belly Drum. I had some in beast balls I couldve given for breeding.
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
Did you end up catching any of the ones that i have?
MKL122788
MKL122788
Nah. I do have Jangmo-o perfect and a Geodude Spitback(6IVs, but no Adamant), I'd trade for Drampa and Turtonator if you'd like. Both can be spitbacks.
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
That works for me. I did end up getting a 5 IV Adamant Mudbray with CloseCombat. Are you interested for the Wimpod?
MKL122788
MKL122788
Sure, why not. I'd have probably tossed it in for free, but that works.
LeopardTalon
LeopardTalon
Thanks! My FC is 1049-2057-4176 and my IGN is Luis
MKL122788
MKL122788
Mine is 3179-7229-9065 IGN Yijiao