Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when play for mono sm cup? I'm gmt+10
    Devinp0
    are you free today around 9:30 am gmt+10 or 5:30 central time?
    Kaguya Lys
    Kaguya Lys
    Oof missed it, how about that time Sunday for you? so my monday morning
    Kaguya Lys
    Kaguya Lys
    Looks like we might need an extension, I'll ask for it
    Sup man. We play for oras cup. I’m on EST and flexible to play most times during the week. When are you available
    Devinp0
    Actually might have to give you the win because the LCD in my MacBook just cracked, not taking it to the shop til Saturday around 2pm, so not sure if they gonna fix there or might have to keep it over night
    King Choco
    King Choco
    Sorry to hear that. Fine to take the win if you want to give it, otherwise im good to stay tuned till your appt on Sat to see if you can play. Just lmk
    King Choco
    King Choco
    Assume your comp isnt working so will take the win
    SS Mono. GMT+9 and can play weekdays 5pm~12am.
    Devinp0
    what about the 23rd, 11pm?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Sure
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I'm on as Snow Jiniri if you want to play early
    hey when do you want to play this week for the team mono tour, unavailable Tuesday, I'm BST also unavailable 12pm---->6pm Saturday as well
    Devinp0
    so what time you want to play tomorrow, shoot, if you can log on rn, I'll play
    e~t~h~e~y
    e~t~h~e~y
    I will be online on Ocean Senpai, from 9.30pm BST for a hour and a bit. Can be a little more flexible than before 6pm CST since I hopped on a bit late
    Devinp0
    well, I'm online rn, just messaged you on that alt as well
    lmk when ur available for mono ssnl! im cst btw :D
    beaniezz
    beaniezz
    just let me know when you're free, if you are lol
    beaniezz
    beaniezz
    (gmt-6 i think is my timezone)
    beaniezz
    beaniezz
    if you're free tonight lmk!
    Hey, I can play Sat or Sunday for mono ssnl. Lmk when you're available, I'm GMT + 1.
    Jordy004
    Jordy004
    Hey, if you want to play already feel free to chall. On the sim as J0rdy004 ♫.
    Jordy004
    Jordy004
    I've been on for a bit and am going to have lunch now. Lmk when you can play.
    Devinp0
    I'm on right now if you're free
    when play mono gens GMT +1
    Devinp0
    I'm free everyday before 7pm EST, so just let me know
    hey do you wanna play friday saturday or sunday for mono ssnl? I'm gmt-4 (if we do friday, it has to be after 6pm my time)
    Devinp0
    Friday would be fine, cause I won't be able to do Saturday or Sunday since that's my birthday weekend
    Moosical
    Moosical
    okay, any preference on time? or is like 8pm ok
    Hi, we're playing for the mono generations tour, I'm GMT+1 and free either tomorrow (preferably afternoon / evening) or Friday sometime. When's good for you?
    Devinp0
    that will be fine
    DoW
    DoW
    Hey, I'm online in the mono room on the alt DoW. Chall whenever, my internet's pretty awful but I'll be able to play
    Devinp0
    I'm sorry bro, had a family emergency, so wasn't able to log on like I thought I would be, you can take the win if you want
    Monotype open, gmt -6, when you available?
    Devinp0
    Weekday as long it's afte 6pm est
    Catalystic
    Catalystic
    Yo can you get on today to do our match TI said we have to get it done today
    mono ssnls. I'm GMT -5 (EST). If possible, I'd prefer to play before 5pm EST on a weekday. Is there a time that works for you?
    yo got paired for seasonnals, GMT+1, when do u want to play?
    zolaski
    zolaski
    i'll see monday, 4PM Est is 10PM my time so idk.
    zolaski
    zolaski
    we failed to schedule, when u r available to play again?
    zolaski
    zolaski
    yo i asked for a extension to tomorrow, available from 14PM to 12AM my time (gmt+1)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…