Minority
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• please join adv cup...
    Minority
    Minority
    If I had the time to play in a tour I would've played in snake instead :/
    Assigned to you for SUMO Ubers Tutoring aye

what communication platform do you prefer and at what times work for you? I'm down for whatever
    Minority
    Minority
    Discord for communication. You can send me a PM there for when you want to have a session, etc.
    RKD
    RKD
    got a link for the discord ubers room to find you there? tried the link nd didnt work /:
    RKD
    RKD
    nvm a good man got me one
    Hey Minorty! You are my ubers tutor, im gmt -8 and generally weekends are best for me though I will be on sometimes during the week! :)
    maroon
    maroon
    can't seem to catch you on for ubers tutor, will you be on Friday after 3 pm pst
    Minority
    Minority
    Yes, but not necessarily all hours after 3 PM.
    maroon
    maroon
    Alright ill try to find you then
    I honestly think sunday is best for me as I will be visiting my parents over the weekend. I'm free most of the time that day but preferably not too late. Gmt +1
    since i'm stupid and don't have a decoder on hand what do the witch runes in your sig mean
    Minority
    Minority
    It's not written in runes and one of the comments below already deciphered it.
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    I'll do it over, no matter how many times it takes. I'll relive it over and over again. I will find the way out. The one path that'll save you from this destiny of despair. Madoka… my one and my only friend. I don't care, because if it's for you, I'll stay trapped in this endless maze… forever.
    Minority
    Minority
    Yes that's it.
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    i got stuck for about a min on "Madoka" cos i thought there's a colon and got confused
    listen to song when you can and tell me what you think
    can you add me to the oras / adv sample team quality control for the samples?
    zf
    *oras / adv quality control team for the sample thread
    but the real question is, do you actually read/know Latin or did you just use a dictionary?
    Minority
    Minority
    If you're referring to my custom title I did not use a dictionary or translator to create it. I was familiar with the phrase and its meaning already.
    Thanks for the shoutout baby. <3
    hyw
    And congratulations on 1000 messages
    hyw
    honestly though it's such a shame that ADV isn't nearly as popular as it should be; if only people saw the way you and I saw...if only people felt like you and I felt about the beauty and art the tier encapsulates.
    Minority
    Minority
    Why do I feel like you're making fun of me >_<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…