Smogon Forums

leng loi
leng loi
Today is the busiest day of the week for me so not today. Im not awake late (GMT-4) because I have to wake up at 4. I also have 3 games going on as well as schoolwork this weekend. If I can fit you in I'll let you know tomorrow, but otherwise what days can you do next week/weekend?
Tony
Tony
I can probably make time most evenings throughout the week but I can't guarantee it. Weekend should work just fine for me though. Is there a weekday in particular that works between 2 and 5 PM GMT -4 for you?
leng loi
leng loi
I won't know about weekdays for sure until Monday. Rn we're just assuming next weekend sometime?
Tony
Tony
Sure. Let me know when you know more! :)
Tony
Tony
Hey. Just checking in to say that I can do Friday between 1:30 PM and 5 PM GMT -4 while Saturday and Sunday are still flexible as of right now. Any idea how your weekend is looking yet?
leng loi
leng loi
Friday is a no go for me at that time. Saturday and Sunday should be free, but I may have something to do for a couple hours on Saturday.
Tony
Tony
Do you know which hours on Saturday yet? And if Sunday works better what time would be best for you?
leng loi
leng loi
Sunday I can do after 3 before 8 my time. Saturday I don't know bc it's a DMV appointment.
Tony
Tony
Wanna do Sunday at 3:30 PM GMT -4?
leng loi
leng loi
Sounds great.
leng loi
leng loi
My laptop died last night. No teams on mobile. I'll see if I can work it out by Sunday but otherwise we'll reschedule?
Tony
Tony
Yup. Keep me up to date please. :)
leng loi
leng loi
Are there any times this coming week that work for you?
Tony
Tony
Tuesday or Thursday between 2 PM and 5 PM GMT -4 are both free for me still. Could you make either work?
leng loi
leng loi
I can definitely do Thursday
leng loi
leng loi
Sorry I missed you earlier. Will you be back on?
Tony
Tony
Ah damn, I'm about to go to bed now. I saw you on and PMd you, where'd you go? :( Anyway, I can still play on most of Saturday and Sunday. How is your weekend looking?
leng loi
leng loi
My weekend is completely free. I just got home from school when you pmed. Sorry
Tony
Tony
Hey. I'll be available today between like 4 PM and 7 PM GMT -4. Could you play sometime within that window? Otherwise most of tomorrow works for me too.