Smogon Forums

Tony
Tony
Ah might as well do those all at once then. I can do Friday evening or Saturday/Sunday most of the day.
Hamhamhamhamham
Hamhamhamhamham
I'm cool with either, would prefer around 5 pm saturday if that works for you?
Tony
Tony
5 PM GMT +2 works. :)
Hamhamhamhamham
Hamhamhamhamham
Couldn't find you yesterday at scheduled time, you on at all today? I'm limited to late at night since I'm out all day
Tony
Tony
Yeah tonight works. :)
Tony
Tony
Take the win for PU and let's play sometime in the evening next week for Majors. Most days should work for me.
Hamhamhamhamham
Hamhamhamhamham
you sure man? I've just got back home now. Guess i'll see you for uu soon then, tuesday and thursday evening work best for me :)
Tony
Tony
Thursday is perfect. Around 8 PM GMT +1?
Hamhamhamhamham
Hamhamhamhamham
can we do 9pm gmt+1? or would that be too late for you?
Tony
Tony
Works. See you then!
Tony
Tony
Ugh sorry about this but I can't make our game tonight. :( These past two weeks have been brutal both school wise and personal life. I know you only need to play two more games (nice going so far btw!) so sorry for the delay. I can try same time tomorrow and otherwise my weekend should be wide open.
Hamhamhamhamham
Hamhamhamhamham
Not a problem man, I understand real life can get in the way sometimes. I have my
Pu game this time tomorrow, so would prefer Saturday if that's possible, should be free pretty much all day but evening time is always easiest for me. Hope everything is okay irl :)
Tony
Tony
Saturday is much easier, thanks. Good luck with the PU games!
Hamhamhamhamham
Hamhamhamhamham
hey, what times are you free to get our uu game done?
Tony
Tony
Thursday evening at around 9 / 9:30 PM GMT +1? Otherwise both Saturday and Sunday work nicely too.
Hamhamhamhamham
Hamhamhamhamham
Thursday works for me
Hamhamhamhamham
Hamhamhamhamham
are you on?
Tony
Tony
I was on most of the evening (I even played Godfather 4 when I caught him on while I was waiting for you), but I'm about to finish up some homework (that I really have to do right now) and head to bed. My day is wide open on both Saturday and Sunday, though.