KnightsofHallow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey bud when do you wanna crush me for uu thing. I'm GMT+2 and can play all week from my 7pm-10pm, except friday/saturday. I can play saturday/sunday morning/afternoon though. hmu if you have a time in mind.
    KnightsofHallow
    KnightsofHallow
    Oh whoops you're right sorry, I wrote that msg half asleep when I woke up. I'll see you tomorrow lmao
    KnightsofHallow
    KnightsofHallow
    Hey Knuck sorry I'm a bit late, i'm ready to go when you are though!
    Knuckstrike
    Knuckstrike
    sent you a msg on ps
    Also you're not late lol 18.30GMT is in like 40 mins.
    UU pools? I'll be fairly active today and tomorrow if you want to get it out of the way. -7
    KnightsofHallow
    KnightsofHallow
    9am your time is 12pm my time I think. You're in the Pacific coast then so yourw like 3 hours back? I'll double check but yeah I'm good with that. I'll see you then and let me know of anything comes up and vice versa!
    MZ
    MZ
    should be 12 your time, ok
    KnightsofHallow
    KnightsofHallow
    Hey Mega, I'm on ps a little early so if you're ready let me know! My ps user is the same as here Knightsofhallow.
    when can you play lc ranking ?
    KnightsofHallow
    KnightsofHallow
    Hey sorry just woke up, I'll be on on a few minutes! What's your alt and I'll meet you in the Little cup room. Mines Knightsofhallow
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    It's Kurukaito, now LT2A Kurukaito but will be to the Kurukaito
    KnightsofHallow
    KnightsofHallow
    Okay kool, I'm in the Little cup room right now so we can play now. Unless you want to play later I'm okay with that too!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…