Smogon Forums

leng loi
leng loi
We have three weeks. I can do weekends and if you give me specific days I'll tell you yay or nay.
leng loi
leng loi
I'm -4
KnightsofHallow
KnightsofHallow
Sounds good, I can't this coming weekend but we can try the 1st weekend of October? 1st and 2nd of Oct are on Saturday/Sunday.
leng loi
leng loi
Yeah I'll be on smogtours that weekend. Any time you'll be on for sure?
KnightsofHallow
KnightsofHallow
I should be free for most of the day and even the afternoon, but I'll give you a better time of my availability before that weekend if thats kool with you? Just let me know what you prefer and we'll work around that!
leng loi
KnightsofHallow
KnightsofHallow
Hey I wanted to know if this weekend is still good to play you unless you're busy, just give me a shout!
leng loi
leng loi
Yeah this weekend is good.
KnightsofHallow
KnightsofHallow
Want to try for 2pm Saturday?
leng loi
leng loi
Might work, but as I said above, I might have an apt at that time Saturday. I'll be on all day Saturday except for whatever time the apt is and all day Sunday so it shouldn't be a problem.
KnightsofHallow
KnightsofHallow
Sounds good :)
KnightsofHallow
KnightsofHallow
Hey I just wanted to let you know I'll be on all day but sort off afk. I have a lot of homework to get done but I'll be on the forums and the servers so if i dont respond right away sorry! I'm still down to get the game done though. If today isn't good for you, give me a time on Sunday and I'll see you then!
leng loi
leng loi
Oh right I forgot about this game. I told the others but my laptop is broken so I currently have no teams. Is there anytime we can reschedule?
KnightsofHallow
KnightsofHallow
Sorry to hear about your laptop. And yeah man whatever works best for you, I can't do Tuesday/Thursday tho because of school.
leng loi
leng loi
Can you give me dates please?
KnightsofHallow
KnightsofHallow
Monday and Wednesday would be best for me!
KnightsofHallow
KnightsofHallow
Hey man I gotta bail on today, I'm not feeling very well :( I know weekends work best for you, so how does Saturday sound like? Give me your pref time as I should be free all day. I'll let you know on Friday if something comes up cheers!
leng loi
leng loi
Saturday afternoon work?
KnightsofHallow
KnightsofHallow
Afternoon is good, want to try around 2-3pm my time?
leng loi
leng loi
Sure. Feel better.