Euphonos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we're opponents in HRCPL (lol it's really weird to say this). When can we play?
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    I will be available on Friday, from 8 AM to 11 AM, and on Sunday, from 8 PM to 11 PM. Both of these times are on GMT +8, so please let me know whether you're good on either of the time slots. :)
    Highways
    Highways
    Okay, I'll try both fam :]
    hey man (: we are opps for wlt uu. when do you want to play? im gmt+1 and availalable after 8pm on weekdays and flexible on weekends. this weekend im out of town tho so i gotta see when i can find time. looking forward to this!
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    Oh, sorry about that; my sister used my PC the whole night yesterday. Anyway, what about November 27, Sunday, same time? I know it's not ideal, but this is the only time feasible for my schedule.

(Or, I'll try my best to stay up late from 11:00 PM on November 25, Friday, if you can't manage.)
    esche
    esche
    Sunday 3PM my time should work. Btw are we playing with or without Klefki?
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    I'm fine playing with the Klefki meta. :)
    wlt dou, gmt+0 ill be super active this weekend so just catch me in the dubs room whenever
    When can you play for uu majors? I'm gmt -3, on weekdays i am available from 7pm to 11pm my time. I can play almost anytime during the night on weekends.
    Askov
    Askov
    Ok :]
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    Hello, TestingSomeTeams! I apologize for the inconvenience; my mom and I initially discussed about our plans for next week. This means that I have already been in the province by the time we initially scheduled.

Therefore, we'll push through on September 30, 8 PM, GMT -4. However, since my Internet connection there is quite unstable and I might get disconnected at any crucial point of the match, please bear with me. :)
    Askov
    Askov
    Ok, np :]
    When can you play for uu majors? I'm gmt -4 and usually available weekday afternoons and late at night. I can also play anytime during the day on weekends.
    Pak
    Pak
    Sorry apparently I have to go to the doctor tomorrow and won't be able to make the scheduled time. Could you do the same time next week?
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    That's fine with me. :)
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    Pak, I apologize that I am so bad with the days (I have an extremely busy schedule); we're actually battling later (and not tomorrow as posted) at 11:00 AM GMT -4.
    Hey, we're paired up for UU Majors. I'm GMT+2 and available pretty much every day. Would prefer to play after Tuesday (so from Wednesday onward) if possible. When do you want to play? GANERN!
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    http://spo.ink/euphuumajorsavailability

The cells in green are my available times in the specific dates for me to play. Please reply here if you have picked a specific date and time frame. Note that the times I put are in GMT -4, so convert the timezones whenever necessary. :)
    Ark
    Ark
    Alright, 4 pm GMT+2 / 10 pm GMT+8 (Clarion's actual timezone) on Thursday, September 29th! See you then and have fun! :D
    hey man we play for auth vs non auth. im gmt -5 can play 5PM - 9PM Weekdays and really any time on weekends if we pre plan. what time works best for you?
    Sam I Yam
    My fiance are planning on doing some wedding stuff during that time. Does 8 on Sunday work? If not I may be able to move stuff and make the time Saturday.
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    That would work too. :)
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    Hello, Sam I Yam! Please scrap the conversation we have earlier; I found out that I will be available on 8 pm later. See you! :)
    where are u
    i'll be on stours if you get on again
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    Oh, I forget to tell you to play on Sunday. See you on Smogtours :)
    hey we're paired for the auth tour. im gmt-4 and would prefer to play friday or next weekend sometime my evening-night. if this doesnt work for you, lmk
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    I guess 10:00 pm on Sunday will work for you, then, yes?
    obii
    obii
    10pm my time works perfectly
    Clarion! It seems we're squaring off for the Gods Among Us tournament, when could you play? My timezone is GMT +2 and I'm pretty flexible in the upcoming week since school hasn't started yet.
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    My schedule is pretty flexible too starting Monday to Friday (deadline), but I actually prefer playing in between 3 PM and 6 PM GMT +2. If you want to play in your mornings, feel free to accommodate.
    Tony
    Tony
    Wanna play tomorrow at around 3/4 PM GMT +2?
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    No problem. :)
    Heard you replace gunner rohan for blt ubers, when do you wanna play? I can play pretty much anytime, i'd prefer asap :)
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    I am at GMT +8, and I can be free on Sunday around 9:00 pm in that timezone. Are you up for it?
    mj
    mj
    Yeah sure, sunday 9 pm your time it is
    UU open. Be civilized w/ me. Weekdays after 8pm EST until 2am EST. Probably busy on Saturday. Free all day Sunday.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    I'll be playing my NU open match then. I could do after, but I'd prefer Wednesday or Thursday at that time tbh
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    August 10, Wednesday, 9 pm EST on Smogtours. Sounds good?
    Mazz
    Mazz
    I can live with that
    we're opponents on nu open. im on gmt-3, when do you wanna play?
    elodin
    elodin
    oops i totally forgot. my times are really weird rn because i have class from 5:30 ~ 10:00 pm my time and i wake up really late. i'm usually free around 11:00 pm until 4:00 am my time or around 3:00 ~ 5:00 pm. do you think these times might work for you?
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    Let's battle at around 3:30 am your time, since today is the deadline. Is that alright for you?
    elodin
    elodin
    sure, i'm on smogtours right now.
    bw uu revisted, gmt-4, free each day past 2:30pm my time. what works for you?
    Tony
    Tony
    Based on what I can see here he wasn't on too early? You posted "Just got on. You're way too early :o" at 9:53 PM GMT -4, right? I'll grant you guys an extension till the end of Friday so you'll have today and tomorrow to play the game. Please schedule through VMs so I can keep track of what's going on.
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    Noted; thanks!
    Chamaeleon
    Chamaeleon
    same time today works? 9pm my time?
    When to battle for PSPL? I think we have the same timezone.
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    I would like to know your availability slots and your time zone so that we could arrange a battle for us to battle. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…