Smogon Forums

Johta
Johta
Sure thing. Would you mind posting your FC here again? The one in your post isn't working.
Kaidou_Echoes
Kaidou_Echoes
Sure, sorry about that. It is 3669-1762-5058
Johta
Johta
Are you sure that's the one? My 3ds keeps telling me that that code is incorrect.
Kaidou_Echoes
Kaidou_Echoes
Ah my bad, the middle four numbers are 1792. My apologies.
Johta
Johta
haha, there it worked. I'll be online in a sec. Also, don't forget to send me a fodder/wild pokemon you won't need back. :]
Kaidou_Echoes
Kaidou_Echoes
Of course, sorry for the mishap. I'm ready whenever.
Johta
Johta
k, I just sent you a trade request. My IGN is 'Senpai'
Johta
Johta
You wan't your X file checked as well, right? If so, I'll be waiting so I can check them both at the same time. :]
Kaidou_Echoes
Kaidou_Echoes
Alright, I'm gonna grab my Y card and go on in a sec. How long does checking take typically? And out of curiosity what method are you using? I appreciate your patience.
Johta
Johta
About 30 seconds? The whole trading process takes longer. I'm using Homebrew's JK Save Manager to import a backup of my save file to the SD Card which in turn allows me to use PKHeX or KeySAV2 to check your SVT. Pretty safe and simple method since I'm not using my main file. :]
Johta
Johta
Wait, both the Golbat and the Magikarp you've sent me share the same OT, is that correct?
Kaidou_Echoes
Kaidou_Echoes
I see. I've been pretty busy for a while, so I'm learning a lot of these things as I go. Thanks for all your help. I'm looking into trying to learn the method and downloading the necessary software. It seems like apart from the obvious shiny benefit, it would just make breeding in general more precise and efficient.
Kaidou_Echoes
Kaidou_Echoes
Ah damn. I'm dumb. I traded myself that Magikarp from my OR, can we re-do the Y trade? I'm so sorry.
Johta
Johta
Your OR TSV is: 2198. I could not get one from your Y file since I need a pokemon whose OT is your avatar from Y. ( same OT means the same TID and SID which means the same TSV )
Johta
Johta
haha, it happens. I often do that as well since I breed stuff in my X file and move then over to ORAS through the bank. It's no problem at all. :]
Kaidou_Echoes
Kaidou_Echoes
Yeah, thanks for understanding. My OR file is relatively new, so almost all of my breeding was done on Y.
Johta
Johta
omg I goofed up and imported the backup instead of exporting a new one so I lost the Larvitar and got the damn Magikarp back. Mind trading me another one?
Kaidou_Echoes
Kaidou_Echoes
Haha, yeah no prob. I'll be on in a sec. Thanks for being accommodating with this ordeal.
Johta
Johta
It's no problem mate. Shit happens all the time, no point getting stressed over it :]
Johta
Johta
OR TSV: 2198
Y TSV : 1520

Finally. I'll edit them into my post in the Shiny Value Check thread so one of the mods may add when they see it. :]