juleocesar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh hi we have to play for mono seasonal, I'm gmt +2 when would you like to play?
    juleocesar
    juleocesar
    I am GMT -3...What rooms do you get online often in PS?
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    Oh, sorry. I'm usually in the italian room but I can show up basically anytime in the afternoon or evening (with some exceptions) if we schedule for it. Well so when will you be free tomorrow?
    juleocesar
    juleocesar
    Probably afternoons/evenings. I will try my best and stick around the itallian room/PS
    The QC team will go over the article. Respond to comments/critiques and update the OP as needed. I'll post in your thread about moving it to grammar once you're done with that. :)
    mono snsl, gmt +5:30, 10 pm my time works, wbu? n_n
    juleocesar
    juleocesar
    gmt -3
    Mq
    Mq
    ig you're late?:o idk if it's "that" round
    We're against each other in the monotype summer Seasonals. I'm GMT. When can you play?
    We are matched up in the mono ladder tour, I will be gone over the weekend, could we battle on monday or tuesday?
    zugubu royale
    Sorry for giving you this specific time limit, can you manage it somehow ^^
    hello dude, we have to play for the ban happy tour. I'm GMT-4, when are you available?
    juleocesar
    juleocesar
    I am GMT -3..Would be nice if we could play on weekends, but up to you
    MMC, I'm gmt -6 when can you play?
    juleocesar
    juleocesar
    I am GMT -3, I am mostly avaliable on afternoon/nights..What day/time would you like to play?
    juleocesar
    juleocesar
    Guess it might be better for us to play on weekends, or we could chall me if you see me around PS in this time around
    Heya! We have to play vs each other for the STABmon tournament. I live in Belgium which is in GMT+2 so if you can suggest some times that work for my timezone we should be able to fix something.
    Mr Omgness
    Mr Omgness
    I just read your message, cant seem to find you on main server. You can find me on the nick CookieMonstah on Joim's Lab server, just send me a PM there if you get on. I'll be there for a while
    Mr Omgness
    Mr Omgness
    Since it's getting a bit late here I guess we postpone our battle to some other day. I'm pretty free for the next days so anything between 2 PM GMT and 9 PM GMT should work for me, just suggest a time that works and I'll get back to you.
    Mr Omgness
    Mr Omgness
    I'll be on Joim's Lab on the nick CookieMonstah for quite some time today, so if you're available just log onto Joim's and gimme a PM there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…