Smogon Forums

FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
tmrow as in thursday, september 21st (dk what your timezone is but i think it caused confusion because of that time you showed up 12 hours before what I said)
Korby
Korby
it will be a bit late for me

can't you play like 2hours before ? im free like the whole day before 6pm your time
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
I literally get home at 5:30, so no I can't. I'm getting kind of tired with you taking practially 0 active interest in scheduling the game or actually showing up at the right fucking time (or not saying "give me two weeks" after the round went up after an eternity), and you can't even tell me your timezone or general availabilities upon initial contact.

My weekends have been busy as fk lately and I can't be assed to inconvenience myself to play when I don't want to, especially after you already messed up. Tuesday or Thursday next week, I get home at 5:30 GMT-4. Make it work, i'm getting tired of this.
Korby
Korby
i never tell my timezone cause you never ask me lol
you say i show no interest but the last time i catch you online you say "no i'm busy"
today again, i've been waiting for you until now
but im pretty sure we will find a solution :)
for exemple you can see me almost every day around 12am/4pm your time
i also can catch you few days in your morning days (~9am) and in your late night (~2am)
tell me :)
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Yeah good thing I'm literally not available from 12 am to 4 pm my time (how many times do I have to say that I get home from school at 5/5:30? what the fuck is "waiting for me" when i've clearly stated I cannot be online before now) bar weekends, which are atm really difficult to fit in multiple bo3s.

Showing interest doesn't mean you came online at some random time to play me, it means you actually try to schedule a time out and then actual come online at the scheduled time, not say "give me two weeks" when I can easily play you, and then later make it an issue because you don't know the difference between 5 am and 5 pm. That day where I said I was busy, I slept at 4 am because I had that much work to do.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
It would be infinitely easier for me to play you on a tuesday or thursday after I get home from school, and I think its fair you attempt to convenience me after all that's happened. If i'm not mistaken you're a frenchie (which you should tell me in your first response, I shouldn't have to explicitly ask), it really shouldn't be that hard for you to play from 11:30 to however long the set takes (heck, why are you even mentioning 2 am my time to me if you can't even play at 11 because its a "bit late.")
Korby
Korby
I mention it cause i don't know when you are available ... Maybe you like to sleep in the late night ...
To me 11:30 is too late in week for a Pokemon battle but friday/saturday will be ok.
You have problem to play the week end but is it only the following week end ?
So it seems you can't play at the time I said in my previous post. So tell me if you haven't another time to make this done
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
I cannot make any of the times you gave me in your previous post (9 am and 2 am is out of the question) because I am in school or sleeping/studying for the entirety of 12 am to 4 pm in the weekdays, and I am too busy to add this to everything else in the weekend for the next few weeks (until I take a certain standardized, which is a few weeks away, it will likely stay this way), and I don't think its a good idea to delay this further.

Our schedules do not line up, so one of us has to conform to the other. I feel you should be the one conforming here since you delayed this by two weeks off the bat during a time where we could easily play (I was on vacation with plenty of free time), and then messed up a time we scheduled for and could have played at. The earliest I can play on tues/thurs is 5 pm my time, but i'm not in control of when I get back home.
Korby
Korby
It won't make it
You say i'm responsible but for the two weeks but when I said I was available (before this 2 weeks ended) :
1) you didn't answer in the 3 following days 2) you said you weren't available 3) you answer 2 weeks after
So idk, i'm pretty sure you can find another time in your week where we can catch us
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
I was on vacation by that time, which is why I didn't respond immediately and took some time. That is nowhere equivalant to directly delaying this off the bat, and then missing a scheduled time. Scheduling is a two way thing, you pretty much have only been responding to me, not taking any initiative.

Also i'm telling you right now that there is no physically possible way for me to play before 5 pm (when I get home from school). I don't see how it can be so difficult to stay up for an extra hour to finish this, but if you're really really really insistent on not playing then, then the only remaining option is the weekend, which will take some time for it to work out so that it isn't inconvenient for me.
Korby
Korby
so when can u play the week end ?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
The weekend after October 19th I will be more free. Obviously that is a long time away, which is why I want to play in the weekday.
Korby
Korby
which time ?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
I have no idea what time, that is literally over 3 weeks away from now. I don't make all my plans for the weekend that far in advance usually.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
Hey we need to get it done this weekend, thankfully I have 2 days off which I didn't realize earlier, which is just the right time. Saturday evening is preferable for me (around 2 PM - 6 PM GMT-4).
Korby
Korby
ok see u saturday 4.5pm gmt - 4 ( 10.5pm gmt + 2)
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
You can just tell me you want to change the time, no need to delete the last message. Sounds ok to me atm.
Korby
Korby
im there
Obliviate
Obliviate
OMG ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING
Korby
Korby
i guess it's over for tonight, maybe tomorrow ...