Glue
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi whatsup uu open. Im gmt+2
    I would really appreciate it to play within this week because starting saturday ill visit spain for 1 1/2 weeks which makes it basically impossible to play in this timeframe
    erz
    erz
    amazing. If its ok for you then already tmrw would work fine for me. Maybe in a timeframe from 9pm-11:30pm?
    erz
    erz
    [my Time]
    Glue
    Glue
    sounds good to me
    hey oras ru cup when? gmt-4
    Glue
    Glue
    I'm usually free a lot I would say either Tuesday or Thursday about 4pm-5pm your time GMT +1
    Yo, we're paired for SM RU Cup r1. I'm gmt -5 and have a pretty flexible schedule, when do you wanna play?
    Glue
    Glue
    GMT +1 4-5pm your time, today good for you?
    ou circuit soon pls D:
    Glue
    Glue
    my timezone is GMT +1 I can play the weekend or Friday if you want to I would say 8pm my time if you can make it
    ABR
    ABR
    alright well i can get back to you after i schedule ost, u can vm me to schedule in a couple days i guess
    When play for jerk tour
    Glue
    Glue
    since you want est night time and I could play 5pm EST if that is ok with you
    Glue
    Glue
    I didn't think we planned our schedule for jerk tour good and I was unable to stay up longer since my timezone now is GMT +1 so can we play somewhere on the weekend if that is possible?
    Sabella
    Sabella
    Yeh i dont get off work till like 7 unfort so weekends better
    Glue
    Glue
    you don't have to post in on that thread just look at the thread's time schedule and follow that

And yes will be joining about 2 each week for most of the smog tour 23 depending how well I do
    ojr
    ojr
    Oh thanks for letting me know and gl then
    Hi ! I am in GMT+5 and i can battle any day between 2pm GMT to 6pmGMT. You can reply me your specific day and time for battle.
    we play for ou circuit, i'm -5, what times work for you this week?
    Glue
    Glue
    I'm GMT 0, I'm free most of the week how about Friday 5pm Your time at Smog Tours server?
    6ti
    6ti
    yeah that works, see you then :D
    lurantis is cute, i wonder why gf didn't make it grass/bug tho
    Glue
    Glue
    they're the same people that gave it 45 speed oh well it least it gets synthesis + defog and contrary leaf storm so maybe cute NU/PU defogger , its also decent core with zard y and dugtrio in ou which worked out for me in a ou live tour vs a smogtour mod.

p.s lurantis is very cute mon
    ericaroselia
    ericaroselia
    hahaha ya
    Ubers sm tour, -5 and can play all day Sunday and tomorrow night lmk a time
    Glue
    Glue
    3pm sunday sounds fine for you?
    snaga
    snaga
    Ok
    yo when do you wanna play for SUMO tour, est time and free after 6 on most days
    r0ady
    r0ady
    I should be home from work around 630ish maybe 7 my time
    Glue
    Glue
    mmm maybe that means I will have to play at midnight
    but if I'm awake fine
    Glue
    Glue
    I'll be on tours room on ps if you want to find me and I'm driver there so hope that will make it easier
    weekends sound fine to me. what day and time do you want?
    raf
    raf
    Did you mean to post that on your own wall XD
    Glue
    Glue
    thanks for the heads up n_n
    Ubers Open, US Central time, available today, tomorrow afternoon and most of Wednesday.
    Glue
    Glue
    yeah we can play today but not available tomorrow, do you want play now since I'm free atm if so play me at smogtours
    hy! we are paired for RU open round 2.
    I'm gmt+2 and would like to get this done before Monday.
    Saturday 9pm?
    Glue
    Glue
    sure, my gmt time is 0+ username Roseybear on, I will do 9pm saturday for your timezone
    when do you want too fight for AG tour? -7
    Glue
    Glue
    free most of the time, GMT 0
    Monotype open R2, I'm GMT +1, when can you play ?
    Glue
    Glue
    I'm GMT 0, I'm free most of the time so Its not a issue but I would say tonight is best for me and username on PS is Roseybear and to find me I will be in either Tournaments or Monotype room.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…