leng loi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello we play for uu open r1

i'm us central time, gmt -5, free mostly my evenings weekdays + most of the time weekends. when are you available?
    jake
    jake
    if we do, i can only play wednesday at that time. i work on thursday evening that week. is that OK by you?

and no worries, i'm technically quite flexible so if something comes up i can adjust my schedule accordingly
    leng loi
    leng loi
    Hey I can play today around that time. Probably at the later end.
    jake
    jake
    okay, i'm around
    Wanted to let you know you passed the coinflip and your new mons will be Gigalith, Nidoqueen, and Bronzong. Your opponent is Finding True Love n_n also lmk if you need an extension
    hey mate, when are you free to play the uu no preview tour?
    sparrow
    sparrow
    hey mate, let me know when you can make it on? I am free late nights my end, GMT +8; Eyan wants us to get this done before Saturday.
    leng loi
    leng loi
    This week has unexpectedly been really busy. Take the win
    sparrow
    sparrow
    hey mate, I am sorry to hear, I was looking forward to our match
    Hey man were you planning on finishing that Conkeldurr analysis? Noticed it's been on WIP for like a month...I wouldn't mind taking it off your hands...lol
    leng loi
    leng loi
    Yeah I've got everything done but av. Last couple weeks were really busy but I'll be done soon.
    CoolStoryBrobat
    CoolStoryBrobat
    Ah alright good stuff, keep it up
    Type restriction tour when play
    leng loi
    leng loi
    Sorry for late response, got sick. I'll be gone next weekend as well. Championship swim meet season this month unfortunately. If you can't play earlier this week you can take the win bc my schedule is a pain in the ass.
    Analytic
    Analytic
    Ah, tc
    leng loi
    Hi! We are paired for the walkthrough. I am gmt +1.
    When could you play? I can play any day (today included) from 7pm to 11 my zone
    leng loi
    leng loi
    Change of plans, I am gonna have to skip practice today so we can play whenever you get on.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Changes of plan on my side as well, unfortunately.
    Since I'm going on a vacation on Friday, I won't be there for an extension, so you will pass to r4
    leng loi
    leng loi
    Ok, sorry about that. We were all over the place it seems.
    walkthrough sumo when do u want to play?
    leng loi
    leng loi
    Friday is best for me, but we might be able to play on the weekend. GMT -5
    Groudon
    Groudon
    does 8pm gmt-6 on saturday work?
    leng loi
    leng loi
    Yes, I'll see you on smogtours
    Hey, we're paired for the walkthrough tournament. I'm GMT+2. I can play between 7.30pm and 11pm my time during the week, and all day during the week-end. What about you ?
    Hey bud when do you wanna crush me for uu thing. I'm GMT+2 and can play all week from my 7pm-10pm, except friday/saturday. I can play saturday/sunday morning/afternoon though. hmu if you have a time in mind.
    Hey. We're up for UU Majors. I'm GMT +2 and could play tomorrow (Friday) between 7:30 PM and 11:30 PM ish, but most of Saturday and Sunday work too. I'd rather play this weekend since next week is going to be packed with school stuff for me. What works for you?
    Hey, UU majors, I'm gmt-4 and can play tonight, wednesday, and the weekend. What works for you?
    edit: i just saw you posted times below, sorry
    How does this saturday sound?
    Hey were in the same pools for UU, I'm busy tonight but I'm free tomorrow for the most part. If not tomorrow no worries we'll figure something out! I'm GMT-5, just give me a shout whenever you can.
    KnightsofHallow
    KnightsofHallow
    Thanks man, see you Saturday :)
    KnightsofHallow
    KnightsofHallow
    Hey just wanted to let you know I'll be on PS in like 30mins, my username is the same as it is here. I'll be in the UU and tournament room. I'll see you soon!:)
    leng loi
    leng loi
    I'll be on in a bit. Laptop is dead
    UU pools? I'll be pretty active today and tomorrow if you wanna get it out of the way, dont even know if I need to Vm but I didn't feel like waiting on smogtours. -7 btw
    MZ
    MZ
    I'm around for the rest of the day so that's ideal, otherwise I can do p much all day sunday whenever works for you
    leng loi
    leng loi
    Sunday will have to be after 3 before 8 my time
    MZ
    MZ
    Can totally do what should be 4pm ur time and 1pm mine
    Alright we're paired for Auth v Nonauth and I'm GMT -6. You mind if we play today?
    leng loi
    leng loi
    I can't do today, how about tomorrow? I'm EST
    Merlouvynis
    Merlouvynis
    Sounds good, see you on smogtours
    leng loi
    leng loi
    I can be online between 4 and 5:45, and 8 and 10 my time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…