Smogon Forums

The Vision
The Vision
thursday or friday would be cool around noon my time which would be like 12:30 am your time i believe since im gmt-7
Crestfall
Crestfall
ok let's do Frday
The Vision
The Vision
sounds good
teal6
teal6
Did this occur?
Crestfall
Crestfall
nope

trap god can you play tonight? ill be on for another 4 hours maybe 5.
The Vision
The Vision
uhh i wont be on for a couple hours probably, i was online all yesterday and didnt catch you
The Vision
The Vision
ill try to get on as fast as i can but im busy atm was just checkin smog on my phone, ill be on later or we can play tomorrow
Crestfall
Crestfall
err its 2am now
im proly gonna get off now :x

I assume we're at deadline if teal is posting on VMs now, but maybe he will let us play tmrw?
teal6
teal6
You're not at the deadline, I am just doing activity checks because there are a lot of subs so if the matches cannot get done, I'd like to put someone else in. But you two look like you can figure it out
The Vision
The Vision
yea we'll play tomorrow i think, ill be on around same time we scheduled for beforehand
The Vision
The Vision
noon my time 12:30 your time i believe
Crestfall
Crestfall
yoo ive been on smogtours for hours
where u at
Crestfall
Crestfall
ok its 2am again, this is just ridiculous now
teal may I have a sub?
The Vision
The Vision
i was on ps wtf
The Vision
The Vision
i was on the first time too i figured youd be on in the ubers room where i always see u qt
The Vision
teal6
teal6
Trap God - you are expected to be active on Smogon primarily, with SmogTours activity a consolation. Activity on Pokemon Showdown main is not useful in this case.

I still believe the two of you can finish this match, but please keep this forum open to see notifications when possible.