Smogon Forums

The Chaotician
The Chaotician
Works for me, that's about 23:30 your time isn't? Call it later than that if there's extra time - is that any good or too late?
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Works for me.
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
Sweet. Catch you later man.
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
Please save my evening after that embarrassment.
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
I will. In one hour. Need to celebrate first. ÁFRAM ÍSLAND!!!!!!!!
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
Very well deserved tbh. Really hope you make the final :)
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Let's do this.
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
Ready when you are
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
Thanks for the Hoopa :)
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
If Iceland beats France, I'm going to... I don't even know. I don't expect it, but I'd... no idea.

PS: I'm actually from Germany btw. xD

PPS: Enjoy your Hoopa.
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
Underestimated Iceland, like we did Costa Rica in the World Cup. In with the strongest chance. Italy lost to Ireland after all.
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Italy wasn't using their best XI against Ireland though. I honestly have not much hope for Germany beating Italy. It will be close, but I don't expect a happy end for the German team.

That being said,
I'm an Iceland supporter first anyway. I'm in no way related to their culture or country, but I'm always for the biggest underdog because I like upsets.
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
Well they are doing better than Spain at least! A Wales-Iceland final would be epic.
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
I only have copies nicknamed "Play-Doh" iirc. They were supposed to be for a giveaway that never happened. If you want one of those, you can have it for free.
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
Sweet! I'll be online a bit later though if that's cool - at work for another hour or so
Nelson Tangela
Nelson Tangela
Right now is not good for me anyway. Late tonight maybe.
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
Sounds good. Let me know you're availability.