Smogon Forums

SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
I'm glad I could help.
Take your time with the Snorlax. I'm not in a hurry.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Did you find matching TSVs for the other eggs I checked besides the Carvanha?
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I bet you'll hate me forever, but is it possible for you to check just one more egg for me? I found a matching TSV for my TMBM spread and could get 2 flawless 6*31 Male breeding projects from it, which is exactly what I was looking for. What do you think? This'll be my last request.

Let me know what you think.

If you want you can have a non-redis copy of every single one of my TSV shinies so far. I really really want to reciprocate the favor.

Best greetings.

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
I won't hate you xD Don't be stupid~
I'm online and ready to trade!

I really don't need anything.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
And you wrote Best greetings 2 times :P
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Thanks again for your help, I found a matching TSV for the Scyther, I only need to find a matching for one of my Panchams as well now. Wish me luck!

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
*wishes you luck*
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Oh yes, by the way. Do you know the Animes "Attack on Titan", "Parasyte - the maxim","Death Note", "Hellsing Ultimate" and "Tokyo Ghoul"? Those are my Top 5 that I could highly recommend you. I'm not that big of an Anime fan myself and I'm a very picky person, but I could highly recommend you these.

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
I really like Attack on Titan, Parasyte and Death Note :D They're not my favourite anime but I really enjoyed them.
I haven't watched Hellsing but I really want to watch it :D It's on my Plan to watch list.
I really don't like Tokyo Ghoul. Sorry :/ However, I'm really in love with the OST :D
Especially: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvvvcpwFw5o
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Hey, no worries, no need to apologize, to each their own, right? I'm not a big conoisseur myself, but I do however get a couple of recommendations here and there. I just like to share these things with people I like, especially since you seem to be an expert when it comes to Japanese animation.

Also I got a match for my Pancham egg as well just now, which means I'll have both projects complete soon, thanks to you my friend. You can't begin to fathom how much it means to me. Isn't there really anything else from my TSV shinies that you'd want? ;_;

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
I really love anime because the type of series I really like are not really popular. So they're not really any movies/series with actors which are like that. Last year I also started learning Japanese in university. :D

I really enjoy Slice of Life which is more relaxing and slow paced genre like Aria or Non Non Biyori.
And I really love Psychological/Mystery series which are a bit different from the rest like Shinsekai Yori, Ergo Proxy, Kaiba, Mononoke, Serial Experiments Lain.

And Drama + Romance :D I really love Romance in anime. (Clannad, Kanon, etc.)

That's nice :3 I'm really fine. Thank you for your kind offer. If I ever need any shiny I'll come back to you.
The Snorlax project is more than enough :3
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
*The Snorlax porject is more than enough though.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I speak fluent Luxembourgish, German, French, English and I'm currently learning Spanish as well. I was planning on learning Japanese as well at some point. I'm planning on becoming a translator and/or interpreter in my later life.

Alright sure, trust me, I'll make sure to deliver you the best possible Snorlax I can get. Promised.

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
I study computer science :D

Yeah but you only need to get me the parents. I don't want to torture you with getting the right nature and a matching TSV XD
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Welp, that sounds promising. Considering the significant extent to which technology has a huge impact on how we, as humans, think, work and live, it becomes hence needless to say that it'll play an important role in the future as well. I wish you only the best of luck and perseverance for your studies.

Also sure, it's a good practice for me since I've never bred a Snorlax before, welp let alone breeding with an incense in general. Also, eh hello? After all the help you offered me thus far, this is the absolute least I can do for you, hah. No biggie man, I got this. :)

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
If you say so :/
The problem is that you can't check those eggs.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Oh yes, before I forget, what would be the ideal IVs per parent for your Snorlax and Munchlax? Again, I've unfortunately tried breeding with an incense before but I'm willing to give it a try and give it my all. I'll figure it out eventually. :)

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Curse, Whirlwind, Pursuit, Self-Destruct

Yeah please tell me if it's too much work. I'm happy enough that you will do the parents :3
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Alright, thanks for confirming this for me. Sure thing, I'll try to provide the best possible parents for you, I'll keep you up-to-date with the progress.

After having checked the Egg Shiny Values of so many eggs for me, this is the absolute least I can do for you in order to express how much I appreciate your time and effort.

On a side note, did you see my recent thread update? The shiny Pancham hatched from one of the eggs that you helped me with. A shiny Scyther will soon follow. So, as you can see your work doesn't go to waste. :)

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Yeah I saw it. :D Very nice. I hope I'll see your trade thread grow more and more in the future.