crazy_man
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did you still need my help to evolve your Shelmet?
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Crap its early morning for me so this sometimes happens. Give me a sec to make my phone a wifi hotspot as an alternative.
    Lego
    Lego
    Don't judge on the nickname lol, it's the only Karrablast I could find, pretty sure I got it from a friend.
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    I didn't even notice its nickname. ;p
    DS wants me to update, I'll be online in a few. Probably gonna keep a copy, I can only clone in batches of at least 6.
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    True. It's one of those weird times where both the shiny and regular color pallete look good to me. Anywho if ya do end up doing it that's fine, what nature though?
    Doomsday94
    Probably Careful, I already have the parent ready, just trying to get the TSV match.
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Ok. Any idea what pokes you would want for those 2?
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Again thanks for this.
    Lego
    Lego
    You're welcome! Just noticed that you listed my Rash Landorus' IVs wrong on your thread - you've put 31.0.30.31.31.31 but it's actually 30.31.30.31.31.31
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    It's what I get for copy pasting. ;p
    Hi Crazy_Man, how are the projects going?
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Just got contacted by the hatcher for my latest project. So I should be able to have that HP Ice Pidgey done this weekend.
    Hey there, I just posted on reddit about your SVExchange thread. I would appreciate it if you could hatch an egg for me. Thanks!
    Hello.

I just wanted to let you know that I can hop online now for the trade.
    I will start breeding a Snorlax for me immediately after the trade so that I can trade you yours back as soon as possible.

Best greetings.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Alright, I got a Munchlax with Self-Destruct.
    I can trade you back your Snorlax now.

Best greetings.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Here we go. Thank you very much man, much appreciated.

If you ever need help with something as well, don't hesitate to ask me, again I'd gladly reciprocate the generous favor.

Best greetings.
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Enjoy!
    I just got home, will respond in your thread right now
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Waiting for a hatcher for HP Fire Timid Magnemite, then need to breed HP Fire Timid Froakie for another TSV project then you. :p
    not to derail the sqsr thread, but more than the pointless debates between users, a lot originates from the poor set up from admins regarding suspect tests. Remember the BP test? People took time to get reqs, vote and choose. The "council" or whatever literally took a dump on that and changed the result. Also read about the Aegis fiasco
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    I agree, but the statement I underlined and comes from many ppl derives from that attitude. Read any suspect OP, they all say something like "posts will be deleted if this or that". In the end, only posts that go against the suspect or their reasoning are deleted.
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    True dat.
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    also, I know this from experience, not from hear say. I used to be very active in OU, not anymore. Ironically, I think UU is worse atm lol. Anyway, WiFi is a great place for sure
    Hey! Sorry to hear that about your egg :/ Which egg was it? I might be able to restore my save and get a copy back for you.
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Egg I gave you was from the stealer. What is it? Also super duper zomg ty for this.
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    B06 - 1,1 - Zorua (♂) - Serious - Illusion - 25.10.14.7.1.9 - Ice - [3737]

haha Np ^_^ I always delete all of these old saves, but I guess it was good that I hadn't yet!
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Aye, lucky me.
    Hey there. Here's a suggestion for your HP breeding program, analytic HP Fire Staryu! I can provide an analytic 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Starmie parent if you need one! I figured you might need some ideas since you've done almost all usable HP mons.
    I got a dive ball suicune but there are better, mines 31/x/31/27/27/31 but u should check Most's thread for a free defog latias
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Thanks for the Latias info.
    Now cloning the Kyogre, will be here for at least 1,5 hour
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Thanks and lol Kygore is so wide it goes over into my trade screen and almost touches meowth.
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Lol Kyogre was the problem, apparently you're trading from XY and Kyogre had Origin Pulse. Thanks for the Meowth! Will use it as a parent somewhere this week haha.
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Yeah my breeding file is Y. Slowly migrating my pokes to Omerga Ruby.
    That weird moment where you got +20 new legends that need to be EV trained but u rather breed with low % females instead.
    Hey, your pineco is ready.
    FC: 0087-2464-9894
    IGN: Lenni
    Text me when you want to trade

Greetings
    Yo, I just received my new screen for my DS Lite, hope I can fix it this weekend. When that's done, I'll start RNG abusing that Zekrom, finally. >_>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…