Smogon Forums

Skymin_Flower
Haha ok ok. Well we will have to see what it comes up with, Dragonite is the 6th Pokemon in the battle which means it's probably the hardest Pokemon to find a good spread for
Gabe
Gabe
I'm sorry, never played XD so I'm not too familiar on how the RNG works. Really only did 4th gen RNG. I'm not sure what you'll want, but I can do any shiny breed and have a couple of Pokemon I've yet to reset.
Skymin_Flower
It's hard to explain but I will ask at least 3 resets / shinies, is that ok with you?
Gabe
Gabe
Shinies is okay but it's not like my resets were easy or just anyone can get them. Nobody else on Smogon has the same Galileo Rayquaza or HP fire Celebi as me. I don't mind making other trades for stuff like that and I do value your RNG abuses but I value my work too.
Gabe
Gabe
Also, as far as available resets: Hoopa, Diancie, Mew, Celebi, Fancy Vivillon, Tornadus, Risking Skies Dragonite, BREAK Zoroark, Unova starters, Heatran, Cresselia, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Registeel, Regice, Regirock, Groudon, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Landorus, Kyurem, and I think another Ray. Forgot tbh.