Smogon Forums

Marowak2000
Marowak2000
Would it be OK for u to check 2 more purloin eggs for me for their ESV?
shiny finder
shiny finder
Sure haha. I should hopefully be home early enough tomorrow night to check them. Otherwise the weekend will work for sure.
Marowak2000
Marowak2000
That's great thanks, there's no rush, whenever you're ready :)
shiny finder
shiny finder
haha ok, thanks! :) Didn't get home as early as I would have liked (and I'll have to go afk in a little bit), but I should be around for the rest of the night if you're free.
Marowak2000
Marowak2000
Am around for a bit if your OK to ESV check for me?
shiny finder
shiny finder
Hey! Sorry the the late reply. I was distributing for the Facebook giveaway lol. I should be free for the rest of the day :)
Marowak2000
Marowak2000
Ok no problem :) I'm still about...if I see u online i'll send request (IGN: May)
shiny finder
shiny finder
Ok! Heading on now.
Marowak2000
Marowak2000
Sorry for delay..was in the maison..thanks a lot :)
shiny finder
shiny finder
No worries ^_^

B03 - 1,5 - Purrloin (♀) - Jolly - Prankster - 31.31.31.30.31.31 - Electric - [3998]
B03 - 1,6 - Purrloin (♂) - Jolly - Prankster - 31.31.31.5.31.31 - Dark - [3188]
Marowak2000
Marowak2000
I only have OR, do you have access to a friend safari with togepi? (Female-premier ball) thanks :)
Marowak2000
Marowak2000
(Or know anyone else with access to a good number of friend safaris?)
shiny finder
shiny finder
Hi! Yeah I have access to one. I'll go catch it now :)
shiny finder
shiny finder
Oh and would you like the HA?
Marowak2000
Marowak2000
Thank you! :) ..my trade thread is quite sad and pathetic but if anything ever turns up on it that interests you ( currently going through my SR projects) then you're welcome to it!
Marowak2000
Marowak2000
,,,Only need serene grace so its not important
shiny finder
shiny finder
You're welcome! Oh no worries haha, but thanks ^_^

Ok, I'll let you know when I have it! I'll try to get a normal ability (hopefully Serene Grace) so it's easier to breed.
Marowak2000
Marowak2000
I'll use ability capsule anyway....the time that others spend SRing ...or finding shinys... I spend in the maison so have plenty of BP/ability capsules :)
shiny finder
shiny finder
lol. Well, luckily enough I found a female with Serene Grace, so I guess you can save your points :D If you're free I can head on now :)
Marowak2000
Marowak2000
I am available and online...thank you very much :)