Smogon Forums

Loukas
Loukas
I am not sure. If you are in a hurry to redeem the credits i owe you i can send you a list of the stuff i have:) Also that's a lot. What was the problem with it? You could easily buy cheap parts off ebay and repair it yourself. Also you probably could buy a used one again probably cheaper than 74 euro:P
Buckert
Buckert
Oh I'm not in a hurry mate! Don't care that much about the credits; you wanted to get stuff which wasn't free. :p Just curious, would be great to see you trading here with a thread. :)

And yeah it is a lot lol. In the first place I tried to fix my own screen and speakers, which were all broken. Got new parts on the internet, fixed it, and when I tried it, the top screen still didn't work, so I sent it to someone who could fix it. It then appeared that he couldn't get the screen and speakers out of the cover since I glued it. (How else should you attach that screen and speakers?) So got a new screen, speakers and a completely new case haha. It was white when I bought it, now it's black with blue xD
Loukas
Loukas
Well i do hope to finish up some projects first i have piled up and then i might end up opening a thread. I have limited stuff i want at the moment and most of them are Japanese events:p Well you could save up some money and buying a new ds in ebay they are dirt cheap now. Well at least now it works. What project are you doing on the ds?
Buckert
Buckert
Yeah I know they are cheap, could've bought one for like 1/3 of the price I just paid to fix my old one. I also have a DSi and a 3DS, but I don't know.. my own DS Lite is just so nice to RNG abuse with. Don't really feel like calibrating and finding new 5th gen seeds for it :p

And currently trying to find out how 5th gen RNG abuse works lmao. Going for Naughty Zekrom, and after that I might jump back to 4th gen for some BCC and more exlusive stuff. :) Going to replace all Pokémon in my thread with matching balls. :p