Smogon Forums

Loukas
Loukas
Hey i am trying to gather the parents to breed down the mons you want. For the ones you list HA, can the Dream World still be accessed to get them? Because i have never used it back in the day i was almost out of all 5th gen.
Buckert
Buckert
Nope, Dream World is offline. :(
Loukas
Loukas
So say i want the dream ball wobbuffet you list the only way is someone trades me one and i breed it? Can wild pokemon in x and y have ha like in oras?
Buckert
Buckert
Yeah that's right. :p And in XY there is the Friend Safari, if the person in your safari has beaten the E4, those Pokémon can have HA as well.
Loukas
Loukas
Yep i know about the FS but the pokemon you want are not available in FS only in wild:P
Buckert
Buckert
In that case they need to come from Gen 5. :p
Loukas
Loukas
I ll try in SQSR thread if someone has them. I hope we get lucky:)
Buckert
Buckert
Just take your time mate ^^
Loukas
Loukas
Sure man just letting you know:)
Buckert
Buckert
Not rushing you, just asking how things are going ^^
Loukas
Loukas
I got the hoppip and the wobbuffet up until now. Still looking for Miltank. I did a thread also so i am hoping to find one soon:P After i gather the aprents i will breed you down the spitbacks. probably x/x/x/31/31/31. Is that Ok with you? Do you need any egg moves on those btw?
Buckert
Buckert
Nice! I see Thomaz has one ^^ he has so much epic stuff haha.

Anyway, Hoppip needs Double-Edge, Encore and Seed Bomb. Snubbull needs Close Combat. x/x/x/31/31/31 is fine with me as well, or even x/x/x/x/31/31 if that's easier for you. :)

By the way, why don't you make a trade thread? :)
Loukas
Loukas
Well i have very little new stuff apart from some good SR and some TSV breeds. Most of my stuff are 3rd gen legends and breeds from back in the day if you remember them:P Maybe i will re open when i finish some 3rd gen stuff i still need to do and 6th gen breeds. Too much competition nowdays you have one of the best threads around here though. Congrats:P
Buckert
Buckert
Haha thanks ^^ Well I've started with a small thread 5 years ago myself, I didn't even had stuff of my own. I think when you actually start one, you can get a lot of trades for those 3rd gen Pokémon. :) And you have a lot of epic Dittos which you can trade as well. :p
Buckert
Buckert
Anyway, let me know when you have those females ^^ I'll be around today, EV training another 24 Pokémon >_>
Loukas
Loukas
Them EV grinding haha. I still need to catch that snubull and the sudowood will wait a bit. Also i can trade your dittos? That's what you mean? :p
Buckert
Buckert
Yeah you can trade my Dittos haha, they are fully redis. :)
Loukas
Loukas
Oh nice i didn't know:P
Loukas
Loukas
Hoppip (♀) - Jolly - Infiltrator - 31.6.24.11.31.31. Is that OK with you? I got another near flawless one but the speed was 6:p
Buckert
Buckert
Yeah works for me!