Smogon Forums

NOVED
NOVED
Im gmt -5. Can you play sometime next weekend?
Voltage
Voltage
Like in a week from today? I'm on vacation then, but maybe? I'd prefer the week if possible.
NOVED
NOVED
Alright, i'll let you know what day will be best. I just start my next semester tomorrow so idk how busy i'll be atm
Voltage
Voltage
Same, actually. WOuld you be able to play like Wednesday night around 8/9 PM my time?
NOVED
NOVED
yeah thats fine i think
Voltage
Voltage
Fantastic.
NOVED
NOVED
i'll be on mainserver whenever you're ready, just send me a pm
NOVED
NOVED
sorry if this messes anything up but im actually gonna be watching a show with my parents right now. i'll be back later tonight, some time over an hour from now if you still wanna play.
Voltage
Voltage
Yeah, sorry this was kinda a mess. I might be able to fight on a weekend night, but I'll be on hotel wifi. Jsut let me know in advance so I can plan accordingly
NOVED
NOVED
Alright, does any day in particular work best for you?
Voltage
Voltage
Maybe Sunday. I'm at PAX, so like it's hard to know for sure.
NOVED
NOVED
alright no worries. i'll be around sunday, if you can play monday i can do that as well.
Voltage
Voltage
Well, Monday would actually would work far better because this hotel WiFi is garbage
NOVED
NOVED
alright we can do that then, i can play most times that past the afternoon
NOVED
NOVED
ahhhh fuck i forgot about this and i assume you did as well. can you play the deadline night at any time? i can play between 1-2pm and 9:30 pm-after
NOVED
NOVED
oh and i meant est for those times forgot to mention
Voltage
Voltage
Fuck yeah, I missed it too, whoops. I can fight tonight yes, and I'll be on during the later part of those times.
NOVED
NOVED
Alright cool. Im not home rn i'll let you know when im ready later