crazy_man
crazy_man
K online already.
crazy_man
crazy_man
Thanks and enjoy your pokes!
locoghoul
locoghoul
Thank you and let me k ow if you need more legends. I haven't done any on my white2 yet. If your list is updated I got a Careful Registeel on timer ball ready
crazy_man
crazy_man
Yeah I still need that.
locoghoul
locoghoul
Is your list updated? Lemme see what else I have already or quickly do
crazy_man
crazy_man
Only thing part not updated is that I currently got an offer for Shiny Bold Uxie, Timid Azelf, and Timid Mespirt for helping with 7 TM pokes and haven't taken them off the list yet.
locoghoul
locoghoul
Well I got Careful Registeel and Timid Diancie ready and cloned already. I could RNG the brave Forry, lemme check if TS are egg moves or not
crazy_man
crazy_man
Toxic spikes is an egg move but I can learn it via heart scale as well so its not important.
locoghoul
locoghoul
Would you wanna do those for HP fire snivy, timid HP Ground larvesta and bold HP fire bulbasaur?
crazy_man
crazy_man
For the Pinceo or all 3?
locoghoul
locoghoul
All 3, I'll need time to RNG the pineco tho. I'll try to do it today
crazy_man
crazy_man
Welp I got other requests to take care of first anyhow. No rush.
crazy_man
crazy_man
Still need to RNG that pineco?
locoghoul
locoghoul
Yeah... Was kinda busy on the weekend. Would you mind just trading 2:2 for now? Turned out I had a Bold HP fire Venu already (from you actually) so Regi and Diancie for snivy and larvesta?
locoghoul
locoghoul
Whenever I get the pineco I'll give it to you for free. Been trying to get one for me actually but kept forgetting
crazy_man
crazy_man
Okie dokie. Just tell me when you wanna trade.
crazy_man
crazy_man
Still need to trade.
locoghoul
locoghoul
oh wow, sorry bro, totally forgot about this. I can trade now for 10-15 mins then later in like 3 hours