Smogon Forums

MANNAT
MANNAT
If you don't like that, how about Mega Scep+Draco Meteor or Empoleon+Roost as ideas?
MANNAT
MANNAT
Or How about Trace Mega Gallade, volt absorb zapdos, or regenerator Tentacruel (ik this gets slated a bit, but regen on tent lets it keep healthy throughout the match and get multiple opportunities to spin)
MANNAT
MANNAT
these last two may or may not be a bit broken, but how about wobbufet+Recover and Aerodactyl+Brave Bird (regular only, not mega)
MANNAT
MANNAT
sorry for bombarding you with subsmissions
Sun King
Sun King
Draco Meteor on Sceptile doesn't really add many new targets. It's not gonna do much in the long run.

Emp + Roost was done a while ago

You can't do aero without buffing m-aero

I don't know about hitmontop.
Sun King
Sun King
My problem with Hitmontop is that it completely sinks momentum. -1 on that one.
MANNAT
MANNAT
how about recover+u turn?
MANNAT
MANNAT
also the trace gallade, volt absorb zapdos, and regen tentacruel ideas
MANNAT
MANNAT
Shift Gear Lucario, Stealth Rock Gastro (or -30 atk and +30 def as a stat shift), and trick room conk (although that makes no sense flavorwise)
MANNAT
MANNAT
once again, sorry for the extreme amount of submissions, i just felt like theorymonning today.
MANNAT
MANNAT
also what about epower houndoom? it helps it get past the fire, rock, and neutral types that resist houndoom's stabs
MANNAT
MANNAT
and gives it perfect type coverage
Sun King
Sun King
Trace Gallade is too situational for my tastes. I like Regen Tenta, but that's never making it through the council (I've tried that in the past). Zapdos is not going to like losing Pressure for an electric immunity. Nothing electric beats it anyways. Hitmontop is still a no. It needs to be much more threatening in order to be OU viable. Shift Gear Luke got the +4 necessary iirc, so it should be slated sometime in the future.
Sun King
Sun King
Earth Power Houndoom could be fun, actually. Recreant will love it.