WhiteDMist
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, is PU now an official tier? It's listed with the other main tiers in the forums now, so I'm just curious.
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    no, PU has a top-level forum, that's all
    Kyuzeth
    Kyuzeth
    Alright, thanks for confirming.
    yo lets do something fun, idk what it will be. But a fun meta for pupl
    Ares
    Ares
    is the weekend good for you?
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    not really, unless saturday evening
    Ares
    Ares
    ok, well i'll try to see if i can play friday / saturday evening.

we should decide on a meta p soon
    Hey since i cant find you on PS i might as well ask this here. How are we handling revamps? Like there are some which are bad/outdated as well as one in particular that needs a big change of set (kingler)
    Anty
    Anty
    ty and uploaded (idk if ur looking at ps pms)
    Ares
    Ares
    use the mod convo D:

That way if y'all plan something i might be able to come help out
    Anty
    Anty
    this was before i was in the convo (after i got mods ofc)
    when / what meta do you want to play? i'd prefer to play august but anything is fine.

also we're the only undefeated managers left, hype
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    later today after work is fine for me. say 4-5 hours basically. August is fine, I just have to build a team
    Magnemite
    Magnemite
    yeah i'll be on all day, catch me whenever
    What would you think if I did an analysis set for Scarf Stoutland? (This is Ben Ohver btw.)
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    I haven't used it, so I can't really theorymon its effectiveness. Post in the analysis discussion thread for that one.
    standard oras from 3pm on gmt+2 all days but saturday :)
    g
    g
    friday is ok if not we can do on sunday i guess :)
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    Hey, let me know when you come on, I'll be waiting
    g
    g
    on smogtours as forty days
    Can I take over servine? I actually like it and nobody else does :(
    MZ
    MZ
    Oh rip dundies was waiting for it
    Would it be possible for me to do a Spell Tag Dusknoir analysis? QC members aren't sure whether it should be the main analysis or an extra set so I'd also appreciate your comment on that as well. Thanks!
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    I mean, CB isn't bad, so Spell Tag can be an extra set. If a revamp becomes necessary, then we'll do so in the future.
    You mind if I can take Vanilluxe? It wasn't on the reserved list and no one has done it.
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    weird, i could have sworn someone was doing it. sure, go ahead
    TONE
    TONE
    Yeah i double checked, and someone did start it a while back, but it was lacking in a lot of areas, and the thread was locked.
    Hi. I've been away on vacation but would like to say: Please reassign my analyses as they are very outdated and I have no interest in working with a meta I don't know.
    Hi, I didn't realize until today that I was drafted haha, since I was changed to ranger helmut due to a mystery box. So what meta(s) will I be playing?
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    nothing for now, i already sent dell the initial draft. i'll add you to convo to get caught up
    Do you mind if I take over Glaceon? It's been almost a month since you commented last.
    How would you feel on a Rock Polish Solrock analysis?
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    Idk sounds pretty mediocre. What does I do?
    Twix
    Twix
    yeah that was before I realized how bad it was
    Is it possible for me to take over Armaldo from Grimoiregod? I'd decided to let Raiza take over Politoed
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    if grim agrees to it, then sure.
    hi WDM :]. do you mind if i do a full revamp for chatot's analysis? the only set it has is chatter and since the ban the whole thing is outdated
    termi
    termi
    kid.
    Kingler
    Kingler
    LOL rekt by galbia
    although i'm not there sadface
    meh i havent done much anyways :I
    although potw seems kinda premature its a cool concept, i think i was planning on bringing this forth so support
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    that's enough, you can go head and start it. i presume you wanted to keep the thread active as long as possible, so having it planned so far ahead is important
    hi do you have a link to the gen5 PU VR?
    I cant find it on search or threads you have made and it might be useful for PUPL
    lets hope galbia didnt move this to the spambot forum
    Anty
    Anty
    ty ilu
    Tho the thread doesnt show in dells 'posted threads', i guess to do with xernforo switch or w/e
    also lmao i have some write ups there :3
    WhiteDMist
    WhiteDMist
    yeah, write ups were a pain in the ass though. i wouldn't bother the gp team with that stuff, but it's not like the council would willingly gp check all the write ups.
    Anty
    Anty
    mine werent that great but then again i didnt do many relevant mons (mentioning offensive peli nb)
    can I take over Electabuzz and Politoed? 48 Hours have passed and the OP didn't answer neither update the analysis.
    Raiza
    Raiza
    ok Electabuzz got dropped so I'll proceed and take it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…