Picollo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• servus

when do you wanna play for spl? I can do most of the week except sunday (i can do sunday evening if forced to). weekday games would be cool too, we're both gmt+1
    Picollo
    Picollo
    yeah sounds good lets play then. 6 PM?
    Isa
    Isa
    should be fine :)
    Isa
    Isa
    hey im on smogtours, i'd prefer playing there, but if you want to play on PO i can make that too, just let me know
    hello next opponent, when do you want to hax me to death

Rough availability: midnight-6am, 10am-1pm daily (GMT-5). Weekend availability is generally indeterminate until we get there, either same times (work) or all day (free). I encourage Sunday games since it's usually unlikely I work Sunday; I work most Saturdays.
    Picollo
    Picollo
    hello opponent, my clefable is taking a break but she told me she used Metronom before and got Focus Energy so dont wonder when my pokemon are all pumped up and eager for crits! :D

Yeah i would also probably prefer to play on sunday at a very late date, I will most likely play at a 2 Day Regional in Holland this weekend and i dont know how long i will stay there. so maybe....around 9 PM Your time on sunday?
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    alright it's a date mang
    hey we're playing for week 4 of spl. i'm gmt -7 and available most of the week, would really like to get this done before weekend because i need to go see my family then. is that ok for you? i can be flexible with your times just can't do saturday/sunday or late friday.
    Picollo
    Picollo
    ok then lets play on thursday then. 1 PM Your time?
    Lavos
    works for me. just meet on PO, I'll be idling there. thanks
    ok so whens good for you bro?
    Picollo
    Picollo
    in 1.5 hours? i have plenty time , its hot here and night, cannot sleep anyway. ifyou cat mae it, then sundaysame time,? but i would like to play today if possible, i dont like playing last for a team.
    gorgie
    gorgie
    nah i cant play in 1.5hr. only now up until 25mins from now
    hi we're paired for world cup round 1. my timezone is gmt -6. i am available at times of 9 AM - 11 PM on weekends, and 6 PM - 11 PM on weekdays, straight through the deadline. i will play on pokemon online main server unless you want to play somewhere else. let's fight asap.
    Picollo
    Picollo
    ugh Fuck that Timezones. (iam gmt + 2)

How about around 3PM your Timezone on sunday? iam also usually online in the evening, mind find another day where i can battle if sunday doesnt work for you.
    Lavos
    sorry for my timezone haha. Sunday at 3PM for me works great. To confirm, that is 11PM for you. (To make sure we got timezones correct). I can find you on IRC #wcop. Playing on PO main.
    Picollo
    Picollo
    yeah ok, allright see you there:D
    Wenn wilt du für RBY Cup spielen? Ich bin Niederlandisch so das selbe Zeit. Montag or mittwoch?

hope my german is ok, monday or wednseday for rby cup?
    wann spielen wir?
    Picollo
    Picollo
    würde sagen am besten noch vor der VGC ,also an irgendeinem Abend von Sonntag an bis Donnerstag am besten. bin eigentlich jeden Abend ab 18.00 Uhr on. Such dir nen Tag was am besten passt.
    hey we're paired up on adv cup, when do you want to play?
    Picollo
    Picollo
    yeah, iam gmt+2. well i would say around next week, probably thursday or wednessday at any time you can give me there. i can play i the afternoon or somewhere early night.
    elodin
    elodin
    i should be free all afternoon on thursday, wednesday is pretty bad for me. vm me when you feel like playing.
    Picollo
    Picollo
    ok, i will write you thurday then (:
    ghey we fite

when do you wanna play?
    Picollo
    Picollo
    y :/ i suggested on skype, sunday or soewhere around next week would be fine, probably afternoon. you are GMT right? Sunday 6 PM?
    Picollo
    Picollo
    Ah i see you are -4. well hmm ok, maybe then a bit earlier. 4-5 pm?
    Picollo
    Picollo
    uh yeah are we good or do you need another date?
    when you want to fite?
    macle
    macle
    if we can play later in the day it would be better, its 1:30 am right now for me c:
    macle
    macle
    yo are you around now
    Picollo
    Picollo
    ugh timezones are evil.well how about today? just tell me a time whe you are usually oline, i try to be online then!
    Hi, we are paired for the ADV Cup.What do think about playing on the next weekend before/after Smogon Tours?
    dEnIsSsS
    dEnIsSsS
    I did the calcs too and I also think that it would be 9PM your time (since tour is hosted at 10PM). See you then! :]
    Picollo
    Picollo
    yo its 9 PM and iam online on smog Tours ( name is Picollo123456). you there?
    dEnIsSsS
    dEnIsSsS
    going there in a few minutes
    you are my opponent in the BW cup round 1 is there any specific time you want to play?
    WilkoB
    WilkoB
    ok tomorrow is fine unless u'r still here
    WilkoB
    WilkoB
    are you there? i will be waiting in the In-Game chat room, my name there will be Atwilko
    Picollo
    Picollo
    yo iam there. ok i will come.
    Hey, we gotta fight for the Doubles seasonal losers bracket. I am available from wednesday 8am-4pm Gmt-5 and thursday 3pm-10pm. If those don't work for you tell me when you are available and ill see if I can rework my schedule.
    Picollo
    Picollo
    k, lets play on thursday, Aroud 5 pm? (: any time on thursday sounds good.
    koolkranny
    koolkranny
    I didn't see you on today, can you do tomorrow?
    koolkranny
    koolkranny
    Do you still want to do this?
    hey there we have to play for SPL, i am gmt -7 and available almost all the time for monday through thursday. would very much like to play before friday my time. respond with availability plz
    Picollo
    Picollo
    ok lets play Wendsday (tomorrow)...The Timezone Gap is Pretty Huge :/( hmm how about 3 PM your Time?

could also play on Thursday maybe this time or a bit earlier. (12 am - 4 PM are all fine for me)
    Lavos
    3 PM my time tomorrow sounds good (or I guess today for you lol). I'll see you then bro
    sup, winter doubles
    gmt -6. im good most days, except tuesday. i like american night time.
    tomorrow i have no classes, so we could get it done if you want
    finally
    finally
    hey man
    Picollo
    Picollo
    yo we better write on the VM? i guess Stratos and friends wanna join the fun
    WHY SIR IT APPEARS WE MUST PLAY POKEMON

Dunno my complete schedule for the week yet. If I'm working full-time, I'll be up noon-3pm (GMT-5) weekdays and likely available all day Sat-Sun. Due to circumstances beyond our control, things might be slow and I'll have even more availability throughout the week.
    Picollo
    Picollo
    An Answer would be cool. I really dont want to play on Sunday and even if, then not that super late that i need to stay awake for long. so if you dont have any sugesstions i would say we stay for that 3 PM Time. I willl be online on spl anyway so it should be relativly easy to find me and make a battle (:
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    ye
    Picollo
    Picollo
    yo might be 30 minutes-1 hour later? Also because our BW Players do their battle at the same time ad aybe they should play first before us..you know the best are the last and so on haha.
    Hi we have to play for RBY World Tour. Lemme know if u prefer playing on PO or PS. Im gmt+1 id prefer playing this afternoon or in the next days (not tonight cuz i already have other 3 tours to do at that time lol)
    hey Picollo you're right the battle should be on the weekend but idk it is just fair for you I just setup a time because your timezones are greater now, I'm -7. Then, let's talk and try to find a time good for both
    Tiba
    Tiba
    I think works ... I prefere to have the Saturday for testing and Sunday for playing but how your timezones is so different i think Saturday in those times is ok. I only have a good connection at the university then shit may happen ... be patient please ty
    Picollo
    Picollo
    yo iam online now. lets play on PO Somewhere?
    Tiba
    Tiba
    hi in PO. Give me a time I'm finish making my team and warm up my head
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…