Aurious
Aurious
oh i would be available from now to like 11 pm
Aurious
Aurious
Im on doubles room
Audiosurfer
Audiosurfer
ok im online rn and will try to stay online. if you want to meet check for me on ps first
Audiosurfer
Audiosurfer
ok since you haven't messaged me yet I figured I'd ask you when do you wanna meet w/ me next?
Aurious
Aurious
oh sry didn't see ur message yet
Friday or saturday around 11 pm my time would be very good for me. What about u?
Audiosurfer
Audiosurfer
neither day works for me. is sunday a good day for you? i'm free sunday and monday next week so Im willing to meet one of those days
Aurious
Aurious
yea but im only available from on afternoon and at 9 pm on sunday. on monday i wouldve time from like 6 pm to 11 pm
Audiosurfer
Audiosurfer
ok i can find you one of those days. is there a day/time in particular out of those that you'd want to meet at?
Aurious
Aurious
Monday would be better for me. Would 9 pm be good for u?
Audiosurfer
Audiosurfer
9pm your time doesn't work, not out of school by then. A person I was going to meet with rescheduled :/ so Tuesday would be the best day if that's possible since by the time I'm at home Monday you'd be asleep (sorry about this but the person just let me know today :( )
Aurious
Aurious
yea tuesday should work too. Same time?
Audiosurfer
Audiosurfer
ok we haven't met in a while. are you free tomorrow, saturday, or sunday? wanna have a chance to meet with you and wrap this up (at the very least give you what you need so that even if we don't get to meet again you'll have been exposed to all the competitive battling fundamentals you need)
Aurious
Aurious
sunday around 9 pm would be the best for me since i dont have time today and i want to play tour tomorrow. What about u?
Audiosurfer
Audiosurfer
sunday at 9 your time works, yeah
Aurious
Aurious
cool ill be on the doubles room as usual
Audiosurfer
Audiosurfer
are you on? didn't see you when i was on
Aurious
Aurious
oh lol sry i completetly forgot. a friend of mine is in stours semis so lets do tomorrow?
Audiosurfer
Audiosurfer
uh ok tomorrow at 4:30 then
Aurious
Aurious
yea ok
Aurious
Aurious
Hi im online rn