Smogon Forums

Brigidd
Brigidd
I was going to trade you the Vivillon, then when you have the Vivillon eggs (and I've finished working on your other pokemon), I'd trade you the Skrelp.
KeldeoJustified
KeldeoJustified
both patterns in premier?
KeldeoJustified
KeldeoJustified
i cant check eggs though
Brigidd
Brigidd
Yesm, both in Premier, please!:)
Oh, you just have to save when you receive an egg, hatch it, and then if the Scatterbug has a flawless spread, soft-reset and it'll go back to be an egg - then just trade that one.:D
If you actually meant checking the TSV, don't worry, there's no need to check it!
Brigidd
Brigidd
Actually, it's alright - no need to trade me as eggs, I haven't mentioned any of this before, have I? Then it wouldn't be fair. I'll be happy if you could trade me already hatched Scatterbugs, don't worry!D:
KeldeoJustified
KeldeoJustified
i didnt need your pattern vivillon yet.
two vivillons for your ha luxury skrelp and
KeldeoJustified
KeldeoJustified
growlithe please :]
Brigidd
Brigidd
I'm afraid that's the only Vivillon pattern I can breed... But any Vivillon you breed from this one will be Monsoon or Continental, depending on wich of your games you're playing! Vivillon patterns can't be transferred to Scatterbugs bred from it, unfortunately...
Brigidd
Brigidd
Ah, I see, I thought you wanted a flawless Scatterbug and a flawless Skrelp. You mean a female Level Ball Growlithe?
KeldeoJustified
KeldeoJustified
yah. could you give it cc, morning sun, flare blitz and thunder fang?
Brigidd
Brigidd
It seems Growlithe can't learn Thunder Fang... I'm terribly sorry, but I'd have to breed a new Growlithe parent from scratch just to have one that has learned Flare Blitz to pass it down, then breed you a Growlithe offspring. The problem's that I have a couple pretty big requests to finish, too... Are you sure that's an important change to the moveset?:/
KeldeoJustified
KeldeoJustified
no need then.
Brigidd
Brigidd
Alright then, thank you for your comprehension and sorry about the lack of time to get you the flare blitz Growlithe...
I'll let you know when your both of your pokemon are ready. Don't worry, it shouldn't take too long sinceI have the parents ready.
KeldeoJustified
KeldeoJustified
helping 3 people to get them and all 3 gave me lux parents
Brigidd
Brigidd
Nice, then now you've got two different pokeball parents to work with when needed, haha.:)
Brigidd
Brigidd
Skrelp and Growlithe are ready, just let me know when you're ready to trade!
Brigidd
Brigidd
Hey there, just letting you know that if you happen to have the Scatterbugs, I will probably be around tomorrow by the same time we first traded! That would be the best time for you, right?:D
Brigidd
Brigidd
But don't worry, I'm not trying to rush you or anything like that, ok? Take your time, I was just letting you know since we have pretty different time zones.
KeldeoJustified
KeldeoJustified
Still breeding... Your one was the Premier ball one?
Brigidd
Brigidd
Yes, a Monsoon and an Archipelago in premier ball!:)