Smogon Forums

rellyms
rellyms
Hmm this is a little difficult, maybe we can try a middle man?
Hamstern
Hamstern
We could also use GTS :) If you upload something that no one really wants and ask for lv 1-10 Porygon and then let me know you ingame name, location and message and which pokémon you uploaded. You can try first, since you offer is way more likely to get sniped than me who wants a Raikou :P
rellyms
rellyms
Not sure what you mean by your last sentence, but let me know what you put on GTS.
Hamstern
Hamstern
I uploaded a makuhita, female lv 20 with message: Rallyms. Ingame name is Linda and location is Sweden, Uppsala. Sniped means that someone else take the offer, and its more likely that someone would trade you a random porygon than a Raikou to me. So there for we can make sure that you get the Porygon first :) But otherwise it probably should take at worst 2-3 tries.
rellyms
rellyms
I put up a level 1 Togepi. IGN Rells and location USA, New York.
Hamstern
Hamstern
Looks like you togepi got sniped do try again. Can also trade in about one hour if you are online.
rellyms
rellyms
Yeah it sure did, are you online now?
Hamstern
Hamstern
Sorry, was off smogon. Did you upload another Togepi or something else? :)
Hamstern
Hamstern
You could try upload a Flechling or Zigzagoon, think those are a bit less likely to get sniped :)
rellyms
rellyms
I put up a Gulpin lv13 female. IGN Rells from NY USA
Hamstern
Hamstern
Already gone =/ Maybe try a 3d time but otherwise we might have to try a middle hand. I might also be able to be up early sunday morning.