Smogon Forums

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Can you make a special effort to play at 10pm later? Otherwise I don't think we are able to fight, and activity wins don't count in farm league so our points won't change
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
I can make an effort to do that, but i give 0 guarantees. 8 AM is a little early considering that i had a lot of exams and i know will body clock will make me sleep in even if i don't want to, is sometime within 8:30 - 9:30 another timeframe we can try (saturday morning GMT - 5). Otherwise, again, i will try to play after 10 pm on saturday (probably not today but maybe), but that is unsure. Worst case scenario, we can just get an extension and play later although that isn't preferable.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
There are no extensions in. Farm league. Can you play now? Otherwise our game will be void.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
We can play in 23 hours
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
We can still turn in our result after the deadline i'm pretty sure, (i think i've seen that happen too), but i would still prefer to finish before the deadline). Also, your timezone is not a good representation of when farm league deadline is, i asked oglemi and he said close to midnight central time or maybe closer to EST central time, which is around my timezone. Anyway, i will attempt to play around 10-11 PM today (my time), otherwise i will try to play in the morning around 8-10 AM my time.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
That's 9-10 hours from now, to confirm
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
yea, but that timeframe i'm pretty unsure of as to whether i can play then. Also, wasn't it around 1:30 AM for you when you sent that message?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
It was.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
You ready? We play
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
please appear on smogtours
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
am i given permission to take the win?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
uh not at all, i said that i probably couldn't be online past 10, and i was up early today but i had a conflict. Also, "taking the win" would just do nothing to our scores and means nothing. Considering that you are physically capable of staying up late whereas I cannot, giving timeframes that limited me such also led to us being unable to play so far. I have something else i must attend to for at least an hour, can we play after that? I have to head out later in the day after that, but we can just leave a post to let oglemi know that we haven't completed our match due to our timezones but will try to complete it in the next week.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
no, we have to play now before i go to bed. i have school tomorrow ffs
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
get on smogtours immediately and we can finish this fast
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
if you cannot appear in ~10 minutes from this post the matchup is null and void. i strongly doubt oglemi lets us carry games over to the next week.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
match is void. good luck for next week.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
like i said, your timezone DOES NOT REPRESENT WHEN THE MATCH IS SUPPOSED TO END.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
find me on main simulator, i can't get on smogtours rn
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
we still have around 9-10 good hours to play, and oglemi doesn't care if we play a few hours after he puts up week 6, or even a day or two. Farm league is laid back and has no activity wins for reason bro. be reasonable.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
It will end because I have school and besides your online periods suck