toshady4ladies
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gratz on that Cresselia, still waiting on my OR to come, but collecting friend safari' I have a lot already, but just putting up finishing touches, once I get OR, I will do a lot of chaining and then my collection will be over, then I can get into the SR Train.
    Congrats on that cress man. That's the best luck I think I've ever seen in pokemon, lol.
    toshady4ladies
    toshady4ladies
    Thanks snoop, yeah I really can't believe it haha I'm making it my goal to SR for competitive shiny legends in hoenn but there are so many T-T it was a nice Xmas present tho :)
    Don't trade that beauty dude, it's really special!
    toshady4ladies
    toshady4ladies
    Lol that's what I'm thinking, it means so much to me (even though it was 99% luck lol
    about youre question in the simple request thread the answer is no the male only passes the hidden ability if the other one is a ditto

I reply here because if I post in that thread I risk a ban
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    hey if in the future you decice to trade cres let me know because I am interested in it a whole fucking lot
    toshady4ladies
    toshady4ladies
    Lol I'm still trying to decide! Its so special to me I want to keep it locked away... But the only reason I even have it is because of so many wonderfully generous smogon folks which makes me wanna do a giveaway...

I will let you know friend :)
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    yeah I know how it feels I was so happy with reshiram as well I gave a few away to my friends and the people who I realy liked

asside from them though i wont give other people anyone but if you ever do you can get one as well ofcourse this saterday it will have all possible gen 6 ribbons on it as well so its pretty cool:)
    seem like i forgot about you, and you forgot to pm me, do you still want that shiny fennkin ?
    toshady4ladies
    toshady4ladies
    I was hoping people would msg me I have a few pokes in my completed box that idk who they belong to xD what do I owe us for it?
    TyVip
    TyVip
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    Ice shard
    Mist
    Haze
    Bind
    OT maxwell
    the cryogonal
    toshady4ladies
    toshady4ladies
    Aha yup it's sitting there lol I'm at work ATM though I'll be home in like 5 hours
    FYI cuz...Unburden isn't drifloon's ha so it can't be rnged in a dream ball with it. Can be bred that way in Gen 6 though
    toshady4ladies
    toshady4ladies
    Ohhhh! I totally forgot its not the ha >< lol thanks flarg :P
    Realized that you came back after a while. I can help you get re-started with breedables and an RNG or two if you'd like. (With redis rights ofc xD) This may seem random but yeah.
    ash1236
    ash1236
    Those are actually tsv hatches. The legends are rnged. Anyway I can give you weavile but not ludicolo since ludicolo isn't mine to give.
    toshady4ladies
    toshady4ladies
    ah, totally understand lol sorry i was having trouble descerning what was what on their xD hmm trying to decide between victini and jirachi :P ive always loved those guys, so freakin cute
    toshady4ladies
    toshady4ladies
    i think i'll go w/ victini :) i could use a fire type on my team lol
    Sup, I didn't really mean Clawitzer, but some other stuff that got HA in AS xD And you still able to tutor my Excadrill? :)
    toshady4ladies
    toshady4ladies
    Lol let me know what to get and I will lol

And I've not used the move tutor yet lol idk if I need anything weird

BTW
    JUST HATCHED MY FIRST EVER SHINY!!!

FIRST.
    WEEDLE.
    EGG.

go figure because its the first egg its got 1 31 iv....
    In spAtt :(
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Haha nice ^^ Too bad it has 31 Sp.Atk xD I'll ask in SQSR, no worries. :)
    toshady4ladies
    toshady4ladies
    Lol I'm happy to help with anything I can :) just let me know ^^
    Been a while since I've seen you lol :p
    toshady4ladies
    toshady4ladies
    Lol yeah I lost internet for a while when I couldn't afford it, but I've got ORAS now and I'm hoping to set up shop again lol, only thing that sucks is is old my X so the only Pokemon I have from breeding/smogon is what I cloned to my boyfriend lol
    Shady! Good to see you back :D. I missed you.
    toshady4ladies
    toshady4ladies
    TREVENANT FOREST.
    I missed you too!
    Lol I explained my absence to buck above lol
    Hey I'm posting here because I didn't want to unnecessarily post in your thread:
    Your Xerneas has 'Reserved!' underneath, does that mean it is no longer for trade?

Thanks for your time.
    Aviv
    Aviv
    Sorry, I just realised your thread was from a while back. I used the search function and forgot to check dates. My bad.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…