Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey when pspl, gmt+1, when do u wana play
    negusplease
    uhhh im gmt-7 i think? whatever PDT is daylight savings makes everything weird. i'll contact you on ps if i see you on (i'm fairyjigglypuff there)
    my schedule's kinda iffy rn so i'm gonna have to like find random times to play and try to snipe you sry
    Hi, we're paired for PSPL. I'm GMT+2. When would you like to play?
    Ark
    Ark
    Talked on PS, hopefully playing in ~4 hours.
    negusplease
    pretty sure you meant to post that on the pspl thread, but this works too LMAO
    you said that you'll be able to play in 4 hours right? how long do you think you'll be able to stay during that time period
    Ark
    Ark
    Until midnight my time, so another 3 and a half hours after that
    A wild Animal comes out of its habitat aka the "Mafia Room". It smells a familiar sent and it decides to attack the reason being "memes and cackles". GO MY BIRDS |⁰⊖⁰) (・⊝・∞)ㄟ( ・ө・ )ㄏლ(⁰⊖⁰ლ) ∧( ‘Θ’ )∧(•ө•)♡( ^Θ^)⊹⋛⋋(◐⊝◑)⋌⋚⊹
    Animallover77
    Animallover77
    GO MY RABBITS U・x・U U。・.・。U U(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)U U(´・×・`)U U( ÒㅅÓ)U U( ´•̥ו̥` )U /(・ × ・)\ GO MY PIGS (’(OO)’)( ´(00)`)༼ つ◕(oo)◕༽つ། ◕ (oo) ◕ །໒( ⊚ (oo) ⊚ )७| ˵ ・ (oo) ・ ˵ |ᕕ〳 ் (oo) ் 〵╯ ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE. A CRITICAL HIT. /me flees
    Hi we're paired for PSPL, I'm GMT+1 can play any evening (6PM-10PM) from Thursday afternoon onwards, and can be free any reasonable time (10AM-PM) at the weekend as long as I know in advance. Let me know what works best for you
    negusplease
    i'll try my best yea. if that doesn't work, i'll arrange some time during the weekend
    negusplease
    just a little heads up; i might run a bit late, but i'll make sure to be there within the 6-10pm time period you mentioned. sorry for the inconvenience >.<
    Freeroamer
    Freeroamer
    That's fine, if you can try and give me a heads up nearer the time that'll be great, I should be around for all of it though
    We are fighting in RandCupTour, when do you have time? I'm GMT+1 and could play on the weekend from 9 am to 10 pm, or during the week in late afternoon/evening
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…