Smogon Forums

Turducken64
Turducken64
Thanks bud on my phone! The tilt is real
Zekrenzo
Zekrenzo
Just got a new peak :)
Do you know how to get the Elo you lost from decay back(if there's a way)?
Turducken64
Turducken64
No decay happens if you don't play often not much you can do about that
Zekrenzo
Zekrenzo
Decay seems to be recoverable, i did some calcs and I got 5 points more than I should, maybe was recovering decay?
Zekrenzo
Zekrenzo
Okay nvm just tested, damn decay doesn't come back >.<
Zekrenzo
Zekrenzo
Turducken64
Turducken64
Those play rough misses won u that game:) maybe put more speed on mew for jolly max speed Hera
Zekrenzo
Zekrenzo
Mew already has way too much speed, also dunno if you noticed, Chansey and Azu speed tied, and i won all of them(there was one switch that azu did before chansey switched, suggesting the tie)
Turducken64
Turducken64
You have 8speed chansey right?
Zekrenzo
Zekrenzo
I didn't, now i do
Zekrenzo
Zekrenzo
What do you think about Protect>Magic Coat on Mola?
It'll leave more open to Taunt+SR Terrakion and Ttar(Ice Beam+Fire Blast) and Taunt+SR MAero but will help against those wallbreakers, ease some predctions and maybe even save 1~2 mons when against toxied Garde/Hera
Turducken64
Turducken64
I really like magic coat but my team destroys mega Hera and garde it really depends went like 5-0 with newest variation
Zekrenzo
Zekrenzo
I meant on my team lol
Turducken64
Turducken64
Derp I forgot to add it really depends but I like it on my team... It helps with certain stallbreakers and relieves pressure from skarm but protect could be useful for toxic stalling annoying stuff like you said. Really depends what you want I would add leftovers if you run protect as the added recovery is nice.