Smogon Forums

Turducken64
Turducken64
No I made it to a hundred coil less than aegi ranks before I gave up and ran some fun teams cause I didn't think my vote would count. Turns out it really woulda mattered lol. I'm done with laddering outside of the avocado tourney lol.
RotomPoison
RotomPoison
Yeah but this is different, you can join all of us. (less boring, steal our teams) It's just more fun that way, also if you get stuck then you can always just take a break and join one of our battles (also the badge)

If you change your mind then join us tomorrow, could be fun :)
Turducken64
Turducken64
Mawile is being suspected in ou rn
Turducken64
Turducken64
I may join might be fun when will u guys be laddering I ladder at weird times myself I'm I'm mdt cause canada is cool like that
Turducken64
Turducken64
Who will the is be and thank u for the invite:)
RotomPoison
RotomPoison
So far me, Ununhexium, Sandshrewed, and 2-3 other people, but maybe 14-15 hours from now? What time is it for you now? 9:10 or 10:10?
Turducken64
Turducken64
9:11 rn I'm lifting at 9:30 tomorrow but I should be okay unless anything else pops up thanks man
RotomPoison
RotomPoison
Well who knows what will happen I can just let you know before we start, see you then
Turducken64
Turducken64
What suspect r u guys doing I've only ever played ou before. May be a little out of my element... Is mawile the ou suspect
RotomPoison
RotomPoison
Yeah I want to do all 3 but we can start with whatever. Mawile thread won't be up then but you can try either of the other ones since I can just give you a team
Turducken64
Turducken64
Nice thanks I appreciate that learning new tiers is something I wanted to get into:)
Turducken64
Turducken64
I like that scolipede team. Pretty cool will defintely ladder for the mawile test team I'll probably use. http://pastebin.com/V4qs7XeR. Peaked 19 on aegi ladder (when 3bp was allowed) gengar is an ass to the team tho:(
RotomPoison
RotomPoison
Looks good, though maybe AV on bisharp and 252 speed? Also what do the EVs on sylveon do?
Turducken64
Turducken64
AV was one of the changes with a bulky spread now that aegi is gone rn. Sylveons ev allow it to take a 2specs Keldeo hydros before rocks since i can protect for an extra turn of lefties on second h pump while giving me bulk to take secret swords, psyschocks, and conkelldurr on reliably.
RotomPoison
RotomPoison
Sylveon is unreliable like that since you have no way of getting rid of hazards, otherwise it's a good team, once I finish making mine I'll see what people are saying about Gengar tomorrow
Turducken64
Turducken64
Zapdos bud also protect works most people stay in and dnite can wear Keldeo down with espeed and Keldeo can't really switch-in to much unless bish gets a kill. Or it wants it specs knocked off for some reason sylveon has done pretty well the physical bulk helps me out a ton and I needed some spdef for Keldeo
RotomPoison
RotomPoison
True, guess I can find out when the ladder goes up, also it looks like 12-1pm for you from what they've been saying
Turducken64
Turducken64
Not bad I should be okay with that depending on the timezone they usually use EST from my experience which is 3 hours ahead from here