Smogon Forums

Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
It's no problem, really. I don't have all that much time to be on, and there's also the time zone issue. I figured I'll just check in because you might've forgotten. It's really no biggie. Half an hour is fine - I'm just doing some chain breeding.
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Darn our time zone difference. I'm so tired I'm struggling to type coherently. I'm afraid we'll have to postpone and try again (again) tomorrow. Sorry about that, it's 2:30 and I can't think straight anymore.
Gabe
Gabe
I'm sorry. If you want I will try breeding for a shiny and I can give that to you for no charge?
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
No, don't do that. None of this is your fault (it's Europe's fault...). We just need to coordinate ourselves and find a time where we can both be on. I'm central European time, and am six hours ahead of EST.
Gabe
Gabe
You want a male, right?
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Yes, male would be ideal (that rhymed!). Let me add you real quick and I'll get online.
Gabe
Gabe
I have to breed the male really quick, but it only be five minutes at most. I tend to only keep female Spitbacks to give to people. Won't be long though.
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Whenever I start a breeding project, I'll keep going until I hatch a perfect female. I then level-up that female to 100, whilst keeping the egg moves so that I can easily breed from it again if I need/want to and don't have to worry about remembering egg moves. My Klefki is one such example (and I now have a 6IV one to replace it).
Gabe
Gabe
What are you working on now?
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
I'm currently chaining egg moves onto Binacle. Only missing Switcheroo, which is sitting in my box as a Corphish - ready for breeding. For some reason, even though I stayed up 'til 2:30 am last night, I woke up at 9 am today - So I'm just lying in bed, trying to wake up.
Gabe
Gabe
Cool let me know how binacle turns out, I'd be interested. Do you want a free Archen spitback?
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
No, thanks. I have way too many 'mons in my boxes at the moment and, as Mr. Torgue would say, I'm disorganized as f*ck. I'm also trying to finish breeding all Kalos 'mons with 4 egg moves before moving on to anything else.
Gabe
Gabe
About to destroy my DS. All females. Hang on
Gabe
Gabe
Are you able to clone?
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
No, unfortunately.
Gabe
Gabe
Okay. Lol 16 females, no males. Wish I had this luck when I was breeding HA Bulbasaur.
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Well, the gender ratio of Skrelp is 50/50. Bulbasaur, like all starters, is, as you know, 87.5/12.5 M/F... Just keep at it! Heh.
Gabe
Gabe
got it finally ;__________;

going online
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Getting online, myself.
Gabe
Gabe
Thank you!! :) Sorry for the wait.