Smogon Forums

Risa
Risa
Apparently someone else wanted a Skarmory for a Skarmory. 0.0 Are you on now? I'll just add you and trade the normal way so you don't have to give up anymore pokes.
Paragon189
Paragon189
I can go on soon.
Risa
Risa
I'm actually getting ready for work now. >.< I'll be on after 3:30 p.m. Gmt -6 to trade though.
Paragon189
Paragon189
3:30 works for me.
Risa
Risa
Back from work. Are you able to trade now? :D
Paragon189
Paragon189
Yep. If you're on, I can deposit a Pokemon on the GTS.
Risa
Risa
Blegh, sorry, I wound up falling asleep. Try putting like a Bunnelby or Caterpie up next time and then ask for a Skarmory that's female between levels 1-10...hopefully that won't get taken since bunnelby is super easy to get in game. Although if you are on this second, I'd be happy to trade with you as well, I just keep missing you. >.< Sorry about that.
Paragon189
Paragon189
It's fine. I'll put something up on the GTS.
Risa
Risa
Alrighty, I'll keep my eye out for it and hopefully snag it before anyone else.
Risa
Risa
I'm headed out now for about an hour, maybe less, so I wouldn't put up anything right now. I'll let you know when I get back. :)
Risa
Risa
And I'm back, so I should be here whenever you deposited it.
Paragon189
Paragon189
I'm here too.
Risa
Risa
M'kay, gonna do it through GTS or do yo want to do an actual trade? If you're doing it on the GTS, just let me know what you deposit and I'll snatch it up fast as I can.
Paragon189
Paragon189
I'll do it through GTS.
Paragon189
Paragon189
I deposited a level 25 Seaking. I have my Smogon username in the message box.
Risa
Risa
Yeah...someone got to it first again. >.> I went ahead and added your FC. I'll be online in game for a while, so feel free and add me and send me a trade request as it seems we're having no luck with the GTS.
Paragon189
Paragon189
Yep. It got sniped. I added you. I'll be on for a while.
Risa
Risa
Able to trade now?
Paragon189
Paragon189
Yep. Are you?
Risa
Risa
Yep. I'll come online now.