Smogon Forums

BarrelRoll
BarrelRoll
I have to go in about 20-30 minutes. If we can't trade right now, will you be on later?
Widdly_Scuds
Widdly_Scuds
Sorry I was eating lunch and stuff. You said you have some 4IV litwicks, yes?
Widdly_Scuds
Widdly_Scuds
I'm online, btw
BarrelRoll
BarrelRoll
Sorry, I didn't see that message. Yes, I have that Litwick if you still want it. Sorry about the Dratini and any inconvenience.
Widdly_Scuds
Widdly_Scuds
No worries at all! Let me know when you're around again to trade back.
BarrelRoll
BarrelRoll
First of all, let me apologize again for any mix-ups. I did that trade as I was preparing for a long car ride, so I rushed it and didn't read your reply in time. If you want the Shellos w/ Assault Vest back, I understand.

The only substantial spitbacks I have are Timburr, Mawile, Litwick, and Kangaskhan. Hopefully we can work out something.
BarrelRoll
BarrelRoll
I also have access to Gale Wings Fletchinder, Thick Fat Piloswine, and a few other things in my Friend Safaris. Just let me know what you want.
Widdly_Scuds
Widdly_Scuds
Just so long as we can arrange to trade Dratini for Litwick everything will be gravy.
Widdly_Scuds
Widdly_Scuds
And sorry for off topic, but would you so happen to be Barrel Roll from TPT?
BarrelRoll
BarrelRoll
Yes, I am the derpy BarrelRoll from TPT. I was kind of surprised when I read the message below and found out you were Trogdor.
Widdly_Scuds
Widdly_Scuds
Well let me just say it's good to be back in the Pokémon business with you.
BarrelRoll
BarrelRoll
I pretty much skipped Gen. 5 competitive stuff, but I got sucked back in this gen. It's been a long time, but it's good to be back. Hopefully we can stay in contact.
Widdly_Scuds
Widdly_Scuds
Gen 5 was balls. I hated the meta nad mechanics and stuff... but I love everything this gen esp being able to breed 5IV stuff left and right.
BarrelRoll
BarrelRoll
I must be having terrible luck with the Destiny Knot. I spent over an hour yesterday breeding HA Dratinis, and the parents were 31/x/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/x/31/31. Regardless, it's still a VERY nice feature and more convenient than RNG.

I'm online to give you the Litwick, by the way.