Smogon Forums

Elena90
Elena90
Well, I have 65 TSVs so I kind of have to be a bit picky on who I hatch eggs for, because it takes like 30 minutes to add someone, have them add you back, wait, trade, hatch, trade back. I would sit here all day hatching eggs for people if I accepted every egg request.
Elena90
Elena90
Are there no other people with that TSV on reddit for instance? Do you want your pokemon to have a nickname?
lttatter
lttatter
Haha no need to explain, and I already got someone to hatch one of the other 5 eggs for me so no need to go through all that trouble. Unless you want the egg for yourself we can trade
lttatter
lttatter
ops i meant you can have the egg since it seems you do a lot for strangers you can have it if you want i already ogt my shiny and need to get rid of these eggs. lilipup in a repeat ball perfect ivs minus SpA with 4 egg moves
Elena90
Elena90
Thank you so much :) Could I pick it up tomorrow? It's 21:39 here and my final exam is tomorrow :O
lttatter
lttatter
yeah sure just give me a shout out. i just ask if you could give me an apricorn or safari ball female regardless of ivs and nature and species (if you have a safariball bagon female would be awsome!) I don't have access to older gens anymore :(
Elena90
Elena90
I'll see what I have ;) I'll give you a shout tomorrow! ;)
Elena90
Elena90
You available now? If not, I can wait until tonight :)
lttatter
lttatter
awsome if you can wait a little bit ill get on.
Elena90
Elena90
Yeah I can wait a bit :) what is your FC?
Elena90
Elena90
My Friend Code: 2294-4437-9699
IGN: Elena
lttatter
lttatter
2191-7791-6116
Elena90
Elena90
Great, I'll get the right game and add you and come online :)
lttatter
lttatter
k ready
Elena90
Elena90
I havent bred anything for you yet, but I'll remember when I start breeding tomorrow! :)