Smogon Forums

Elena90
Elena90
Aaaaw thanks ;D
hihi, if you ever wanna try dream radar RNG, let me know and I'll help :) Gonna start working on my new thread later :) but might be a few days until it's ready though ;)
lats
Thank you :D
The reason I can't get it is because it's so hard using RNG Reporter (stupid windows computer) and I don't have a tablet or phone that's compatible to download PPRNG ;_;
I'm still whittling away on the windows guide though, maybe I'll get it one day xD
Elena90
Elena90
Yeah, I had to use my iphone to download pprng :P
if you have your profile settings, I could input them into my PPRNG on my iphone and search for a seed for you and take pictures of where the spinner is supposed to be and everything for you :)
lats
Wow, that'd be awesome! I haven't tried for a little while, as I recently reset my Black 2 and am in the process of RNGing an HP Fighting Latios. I'll give you a PM when I'm feeling up to it :O
Elena90
Elena90
sure no problem ;)
Dream Radar RNG is one of the easiest RNGs to do because you can determine your seed before you continue ;D ooh, hp fighting Latios huh? awesome! I'm in the process of speed running through my Heart Gold because I abused my tid/sid to get hp fire timid/bold shiny spreads, so I'm gonna RNG Latios and Latias shiny ;D
lats
Nice! I'm probably going to abuse my SS ID so I can get myself a nice and green groudon :P.
Elena90
Elena90
Aw lucky that you have soul silver! Mine turned out to be a fake one even though I bought it at gamestop :/